- Dr. Pradnya is one of the most eminent Paediatricians in the field of Paediatric Neurologist and Epileptologist.
- The doctor has an experience of more than 13+ years & has been associated with some of the finest hospitals.
- Dr. Pradnya Gadgil has completed her MBBS from the prestigious BLY Nair Hospital, Mumbai.
- She has done her acquaintance in Paediatric Neurology from Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital, London & PD J Hinduja Hospital, and Mumbai.
- Dr. Pradnya has initiated in setting up of the Department of Developmental Disorders in conjunction with the already well-established department of neurorehabilitation in Kokilaben Hospital, Mumbai.
- The doctor has been a National coordinator for the Paediatric Epilepsy Training (PET) program, run in association with the British Paediatric Neurology Association.
- Dr. Pradnya Gadgil expertise lies in Paediatric Neurology, Paediatric Epilepsy, especially Complex Epilepsy Developmental disorders.
Read More – Neurosurgery Cost in India
- MBBS, B L Y Nair Hospital ,Mumbai
- Fellowship, Complex Paediatric Epilepsy UK
- MRCPCH, U K
Work Experience Of Dr. Pradnya Gadgil
- Consultant, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant, Seven Hills Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant, L H Hiranandani Hospital ,Mumbai
- Best Award Paper' ECON 2010, Indore 'Vigabatrin induced MRI changes in infants'
- Paediatric Neurologist and Epileptologist
- Cerebral Palsy;
- Developmental Delay (difficulties in walking/ speech, etc),
- Disorders of social communication (Autism, ADHD, Learning disorders),
- Neuromuscular disorders,
- Neurometabolic/ Neurodegenerative diseases,
- Acute neurological conditions such as meningitis,
- Childhood stroke, ADEM, etc.,
- Video EEG- 2 suites with 128 channel Stereo EEG,
- 3T MRI machine and Paediatric neuroradiologists,
- Ictal SPECT/ PET scan and Nuclear medicine specialists,
- Functional neurosurgeon ,
- Neuronavigation/ Intraoperative MRI,
- Intraoperative electrophysiological monitorings,
- Interventional radiology,
- Genetics department,
- Biochemistry department
- Angioplasty and Stent Placement
- Aortic and mitral atresia
- Arrhythmia Surgery
- Arrhythmia Treatment with Ablation and Pacemakers
- Arterial Switch Operation
- Benign and malignant bone tumors
- Blalock-Taussig (BT) Shunt
- Chronic Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction (CIP) Treatment
- Coarctation of the Aorta (CoA) Surgery
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Treatment
- Coronary Artery Surgery
- Coronary fistula
- Double Inlet Left Ventricle (DILV) Treatment
- Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV) Surgery
- Fontan Conversion Surgery
- Fontan procedures
- Glenn procedure
- Heart Lung Transplant for heart failure
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) Treatment
- Pediatric Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Surgery
- PEDIATRIC HEART SURGERY
- Pulmonary Atresia Surgery
- Pulmonary stenosis