- Global Hospital, Mumbai is established in 1996.
- This hospital is associated and part of Parkway Pantai Ltd.
- Parkway Pantai is one of the region’s largest unified private healthcare groups with a network of 22 hospitals.
- It offers more than 4,000 beds throughout Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, India, China, and Vietnam.
- Global Hospitals, ranked as India’s fourth-largest healthcare chain.
- This hospital Pioneer in Multi-Organ Transplants including kidneys, liver, heart, and lung.
- Global Team of doctors performs 17,500 surgeries every year.
- Global Healthcare Group treats 31,000 outpatients and 51,000 inpatients every year.
- Performed “first” Swap Liver Transplant, Single Lung Transplant and Minimal Access Lung Transplant in India and first pediatric auxiliary liver transplant in AsiaPaediatric Auxiliary Liver Transplant in Asia.
- Global Hospital is the first Hospital to introduce the Two Wheeler Ambulance Service (GART- Global Accident Rescue Team).
- This is also the first hospital in South Asia to perform the Nucleus Replacement in Spine.
- Global Hospital is the only Indian Hospital to be associated with King’s College Hospital, London, the United Kingdom for Liver transplantations.
- Global Hospital is the first hospital to be recognized for Research and Development by the Govt. of India.
- This hospital is the center of excellence are Endoscopic Surgery Centre, Hepatobiliary & Liver Surgeries, Surgical & Medical Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Urology, Minimal Invasive Surgery, Bariatric Surgery & Robotic Surgery, Neurosciences, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Oncology, Gynecology, Orthopedics & Joint Replacement Surgery, etc.
- Global Hospital, Mumbai is a NABH, NABL & HALAL Accredited.
Team And Specialities
- Team of highly qualified physicians is supported by skilled & qualified nursing and paramedical staff & administration teams.
- Equipped with India's largest Multi-Organ Transplant Centre and the country's renowned team of experts
- One of the top liver hospitals housing expert liver transplant surgeons in India
- 450 bedded multi specialty and multi organ transplant facility center
- World-class health care at affordable cost
- State-of the-art equipment and technologies
- Emergency room offers cardiopulmonary resuscitation, endotracheal intubation, securing central venous access, treating polytrauma and severe head injuries
- One of the few hospitals in India which has the Medical Gastroenetrology department equipped to perform anorectalManometry and its interpretation to study the whole gut transit time using SITZ markers.
- Featuring one of the best and most advanced technology in the field of brain tumor treatment in India
- Neurophysiology Lab equipped with EEG, EMG, NCS, and Evoked Potential systems including VEP, SSEP
- India’s first dual laser technology - “the latest technology” for prostrate treatment is available to treat prostrate or Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH); ThuLEP (Thulium Laser Enucleation of Prostate).
- Employ the most cutting-edge technology in neurosurgery such as - intraoperative MRI computer-assisted brain surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, awake brain surgery and deep brain stimulation – for the management of neurological disorders.
- Offers a comprehensive suite of transplant programs for Kidney, Liver, Heart, Lung and others.
- State-of-the-art technology and world-procedures and the premier multi-organ transplant unit in India.
- Offers advice and administer treatment through “Telemedicine Connect Program” while being at the hospital to patients a great distance away
- Fleet of fully equipped ambulances, with life support systems and life-saving drugs with an ergonomic design for safety of patient
- Airport: 16 Kms, 45 mins
- Train Station: 2 Kms From Parel Railway Station
35, Dr. E Borges Road,
Hospital Avenue Opp Shirodkar High school, Parel,
Mumbai Maharashtra 400012
COMFORT DURING STAY
TV in room, Private rooms, Free Wifi, Phone in Room, Mobility accessible rooms, Family accommodation, Laundry, Welcome Package, Safe in the room, Nursery / Nanny services, Dry cleaning, Personal assistance / Concierge, Religious facilities, Fitness centre, Spa and wellness, Beauty salon, Café, Business centre services, Shop, Dedicated smoking areas, Special offer for group stays, Parking available
Health insurance coordination, Medical travel insurance, Foreign currency exchange, ATM, Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking
Diet on Request, Restaurant, International Cuisine
Medical records transfer, Online doctor consultation, Rehabilitation, Pharmacy, Document legalisation, Post operative followup
Interpreter, Translation services
Airport pickup, Local tourism options, Local transportation booking, Visa / Travel office, Car Hire, Private driver / Limousine services, Shopping trip organization, Air ambulance
Medanta - The Medicity Sector - 38 Gurgaon Haryana 122001 India
Established in : 2009
Number of Beds : 1600
İçerenköy Mahallesi Hastane Sokak No:4 D:4/1, Istanbul 34854 Turkey
Established in : 2005
Number of Beds :
Bandra Kurla Complex G / N, Bandra (E, Mumbai, Maharashtra Mumbai Maharashtra 400051 India
Established in : 2002
Number of Beds : 400