Liposuction Surgery Cost in Thailand
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic surgery used by people who want to get rid of stubborn fat deposits that won’t go away with diet and exercise. This technique can be paired with other cosmetic surgery procedures like a facelift or neck lift. Despite the fact that liposuction is a surgical procedure, it is not a weight-loss method. It gives you a contoured and toned body. By suctioning the excess fat, the surgeon can not only eliminate the aberrant regional fat deposits but also improve the contour of the targeted body portion. Liposuction surgery in Thailand can be used to target deposited fat cells in several places of the body, including the arms, waist, buttocks, chin, thighs, and abdomen. The procedure can assist in permanently removing fat deposits and achieving the desired body shape, but it must be maintained subsequently.
The cost of Liposuction surgery in Thailand is substantially less expensive than in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, and many other countries.
What Is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a surgical procedure that removes extra body fat from specific parts of the body, such as the abdomen, upper arms, buttocks, hips, thighs, and neck, using a suction technique. Liposuction also shapes these areas, giving you a new form that improves your physical appearance and boosts your self-esteem. However, liposuction cannot remove accumulated fat in specific places of the body. As a result, this surgery must be performed by highly skilled plastic surgeons using proper techniques in order to obtain the best results and reduce the chance of negative side effects and complications.
Types of Liposuction Surgery:
- Tumescent liposuction: This is the most often used liposuction procedure. Sterile saline, lidocaine, and epinephrine solution are injected into the area where the fat will be suctioned in this procedure. This approach has the advantages of reduced bleeding, mild pain, and ease of suction.
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction: This procedure uses sound waves to break up and melt or emulsify the cellular walls of fat deposits beneath the skin. It entails the solid’s liquefaction.
- VASER Liposuction: This is the most advanced ultrasound liposuction technology available for removing excess fat and reshaping the body. The fat deposits are broken down by ultrasonic vibrations and subsequently eliminated. It is thought to be the ideal option for ladies who want to contour their bodies by removing stubborn fat tissues, as well as males who want six-pack abs. The Vaser liposuction device is linked to the cannula in this method, and the ultrasound-assisted liposuction minimizes the risk of harm beneath the skin. The ultrasonic vibrations break down the walls of fat cells, allowing fat tissues to be suctioned out more easily.
- Liposuction with laser energy: This treatment uses laser energy to liquefy fat, which is subsequently suctioned out using a cannula.
Why Should an Individual Consider Liposuction in Thailand?
Thailand is home to some of the world’s best facilities, many of which are approved by the Joint Commission International, a famous international body that accredits healthcare and patient safety facilities.
When you travel for Liposuction surgery in Thailand, you may also take advantage of a relaxing vacation before the treatment, as the country is home to dozens of beautiful beaches, mountains, and cities. Thailand has a lot going for it as a leisure and medical tourism destination, from the rolling green hills of Chiang Mai to the beaches in the south and the bustling metropolis, Bangkok. Thailand has so much going for it as both a leisure and medical tourism destination.
To make the most of their trip, many patients combine their plans for cosmetic and plastic surgery in Thailand and vacation together. Thailand is a well-known tourism destination around the world.
To enter Thailand, foreign visitors must have a valid passport and a visa. Medical visas are required for those traveling to Thailand for medical purposes. This is a simple procedure that can be completed online. Before arranging travel preparations, it is good to choose and confirm an appointment at the clinic or in the best hospitals in Thailand.
Who Is the Good Candidate for Liposuction Surgery?
Liposuction is a procedure that can be performed on a male or female with stable body weight and overall good health who wants to remove unwanted body fat deposits in specific areas of the body.
A good candidate for liposuction surgery must be able to:
- You must be at least 18 years old and in excellent health.
- Individuals should be within 30% of their ideal body weight, with firm, supple skin, and decent muscle tone.
- A person should not be a smoker.
- Must have a positive attitude toward their bodies and fair expectations for the contouring benefits.
Blood circulation problems, heart disease, a weakened immune system, and chronic conditions including diabetes and hypertension are all contraindications to liposuction. Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should avoid having this surgery because their body weight and form will change.
How Is Liposuction Surgery Performed?
Liposuction surgery in Thailand is performed using small, barely visible incisions. The following are the steps in a typical liposuction procedure:
- To alleviate any pain that may arise during the surgery, certain drugs are given. Local or general anesthesia, as well as sedatives, may be used.
- The desired body portion is anesthetized using a diluted local anesthesia
- To release extra fat, a narrow hollow tube called a cannula is placed into the vein. This is accomplished by moving back and forth.
- Using a surgical vacuum or a syringe with effective suction, the displaced fat is subsequently sucked out of the body.
The usage of “laser lipo” and Vaser liposuction is extremely common these days. Both of these treatments are sophisticated, allowing for less invasion and discomfort, as well as a faster recovery.
Laser light is used in laser lipo to break down fat cell walls, allowing fatty oil to flow out and deform the cells, which are then removed. Additionally, the laser light coagulates the small blood vessels in the deeper layers, reducing the chance of bleeding and bruising.
Vaser liposuction also called “lipo selection”, converts ultrasonic energy into vibration energy, which is then delivered to fat cells. These cells are then agitated and combined with a fluid that the physician has prepared before the surgery. This emulsified mixture containing fat and water is then removed through suction with the help of small cannulas.
How Recovery Is Done After Liposuction Procedure?
- For the next two to three weeks after surgery, the patient must wear a support garment.
- The supportive hose must be worn for at least 6 weeks if the calves and ankles have been treated.
- Within 24 hours of surgery, the support garments can be removed while bathing. For at least 6 to 8 weeks after surgery, the support garments can help to reduce swelling.
- The staples and metal stitches that were used to close the incision will be removed a day or two following the surgery.
- There is a lot of minor bleeding and seepage. Wearing an elastic garment can help to decrease it.
- There may be some minor pain and soreness in the operated areas. However, it should pass in 10 to 14 days, and everyone should be well. A person can resume work after two weeks of surgery.
Before booking any medical procedure in another country, you should always do your homework. Learn everything you can about the procedure, as well as the clinic and/or physician who will be performing it. It’s your body, and you shouldn’t put it in danger. While Thailand has excellent medical facilities and expertise, it is important taking the time to choose a well-established, reputable hospital or clinic.
The Most Important Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Thailand an Ideal Location for Cosmetic Surgery?
A: Thailand is noted for having a wide range of procedures and surgeries available, many of which are performed by doctors who have earned their training in Western countries. In addition to offering high-quality care, many doctors are fluent in English. The country has gained a reputation as a low-cost cosmetic surgery destination.
Q: Why Is Plastic Surgery in Thailand So Cost-Effective?
A: For many years, the country has been known for providing a wide range of operations and surgeries carried out by doctors who have obtained advanced training in Western countries. When compared to other destinations throughout the world, these procedures are less expensive.
Q: Does Liposuction Permanently Remove Fat?
A: Liposuction is a procedure that permanently removes fat. To suction out stubborn fat, all liposuction treatments use a combination of a cannula (thin tube) and an aspirator (suctioning device). It’s vital to understand that liposuction does remove fat cells from the body permanently.
Q: How Much Weight Can Liposuction Help You Lose?
A: Liposuction is a procedure that can assist you in losing weight. The truth is that the majority of people lose only two to five pounds in total. In fact, the best candidates are often within 30% of a healthy weight range and have localized fat pockets that they want to eliminate.
Q: After Liposuction, How Painful Is It?
A: The intensity of pain varies greatly from person to person. Most people describe it as having a large bruise in the treatment area. It shouldn’t be so harsh that it prevents you from focusing on other things (reading, watching TV, walking, etc.).