- The Ajou University Hospital,Suwon-si first opened its doors in September 1994, with the aim of offering the best medical care possible using cutting-edge medical and surgical technology.
- The Ajou University Hospital, Suwon-si is a multispecialty hospital with 10 cancer centres focused on various organs, a Cardiovascular Center, a Comprehensive Treatment Centre for Osteoarthritis, a Centre for Torticollis, a Children’s Development & Obesity Centre, an Integrative Care Centre, a GammaKnife Centre, an Organ Donation Centre, and the Ajou Sports Medicine Centre. There are a total of 21 such medical facilities. There are also 41 clinical divisions and three specialist centres, including a Genetics Clinic, a Pain Clinic, and a Child Psychiatry Clinic.
- The National Health Insurance Corporation’s Review & Assessment Service rated it first in the evaluation of medical care of stomach cancer, large intestine cancer, breast cancer, and lung cancer in the field of cancer surgery.
- It has cutting-edge medical technology such as the Rapid Arc, Asia’s first cancer treatment, the da Vinci surgical robot, PET-CT, 3.0T MRI, 256Slices CT, SPECT PET, and various Angiography devices.
- It also has MRI machines, CT scanners, PET-CT scanners, a Robotic Surgical System, a Gamma Knife System, a Hyperthermia Therapy System, and a Wireless Cardiac Angiography system, to name a few.
- At the Wellbeing Centre, the hospital has an International Healthcare Centre dedicated to providing quality care and services to international patients.
- Since 2011, it has been revalidated three times by the Joint Commission International (JCI), verifying its accuracy and standard of practise.
- The Anjou University Hospital has been recognised by the Ministry of Health and Welfare of South Korea as a research-driven hospital that is improving its infrastructure through industry, science, research, and hospital.
- In the South Korean province of Gyeonggi, the Ajou University Hospital is the representative medical centre. It has had an air ambulance since October of this year.
- It is regarded as the “mecca” of severe trauma care. In fact, it is recognised as the Trauma Center of the South.
- It collaborates with the US Military Medical Community, as well as foreign hospitals and medical travel companies, to provide world-class medical and surgical services.
Team And Specialities
- With state-of-the-art medico-surgical equipment and facilities, the medical professionals work to perform organ transplants, highly complex cardio surgeries, cancer surgeries, and other operations across a wide range of clinical departments.
- Since it was established in 1994, the Ajou University Hospital consists of a 14- storey building Hospital, a Wellbeing Centre, Songjaegwan (Ajou University School of Medicine), Hongjaegwan (Ajou University College of Nursing), a Regional Emergency Medical Centre, a Southern Gyeonggi Trauma Centre, and a Funeral home. They are all multi-storey buildings.
- It has 28 operating rooms including an exclusive robot-equipped operating room.
- The Intensive Care Unit (ICU) comprises separate sections for internal medicine, general surgery, neurology, cardiology, neonatal, and emergency care. The ICU has EKG monitors, ventilators, and pacemakers. It is under 24/7 vigilance.
- It also has a Regional Emergency Medical Centre, Trauma Centre, Clinical and Medical Equipment Testing Centres, Health Promotion Centre, and an International Health Centre.
- The Hospital is easily accessible by Gyeongbu Expressway, Yeongdong Expressway, and other major national roads.
- The closest international airport is the Gimpo International Airport. There are several Airport Shuttle Service Providers near the Hospital. Airport limousine services are also available.
- There are several hotels, eateries, and banks nearby.
164, World cup-ro,
Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do 16499
COMFORT DURING STAY
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness
- Beauty salon
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
- Air ambulance
Old Rajinder Nagar, Rajinder Nagar New Delhi Delhi 110060 India
Established in : 1951
Number of Beds : 700
Bhagawan Mahavir Marg, Near Madhuban Chowk, Block A, Sector 14, Rohini New Delhi Delhi 110085 India
Established in : 1997
Number of Beds : 200
Falcon House - Plot no 598/122, Dubai Investments Park 1, Behind - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Established in : 2014
Number of Beds : 85