Rhinoplasty Cost in India
Rhinoplasty also is known as a nose job or nose reshaping is a surgical procedure of the nose wherein it is reconstructed(changes in shape and size) for functional or cosmetic improvements. Usually involves making the nose smaller, or larger or changing its shape by breaking the bone and rearranging the cartilage, changing the angle.
Types of Rhinoplasty
There are two Kinds of Rhinoplasty
- Open Rhinoplasty- within this columella (i.e cartilage and skin bridge between the nostril.) can also be incised, useful in placing the grafts, and also will help visualize nasal cartilage properly.
- Closed Rhinoplasty- that the surgeon performs the process within the nose and doesn’t cut the bridge between the nostril.
- Obstructed airway- the procedure helps to restore breathing by correcting nasal blockages.
- Cosmetic appearance- The nose being a prominent feature of the face can have a big impact on self-confidence, so uses of Rhinoplasty is increasingly done for cosmetic purposes like in case removal of a dorsal hump, wide nose with a rounded tip, nasal asymmetry, etc.
- Congenital nose defects and deformities – correction of vascular malformation and cleft lip and cleft palate
- Trauma- burns and nasal fractures
- Nasal Pathologies
Rhinoplasty Cost in India
( Indian Rupees approx. 2,01,000 )
- During the first visit the doctor analyses the cosmetic and functional nasal difficulty of the patient, external and inner nasal examination is completed, photos of the nose from other angles are accepted.
- The doctor discusses your expectations clarifies the chances that Rhinoplasty can do to assist.
- Afterward, complete surgical and medical evaluation is done in order to announce fit before the operation, you’re needed to prevent certain medicines and stop smoking prior to surgery.
- Generally, general anesthesia is given
- In open rhinoplasty incision made Within nostril and under the nose
- Skin Raised and Rectal structures Subjected
- Cartilage and bone removed and restructured
- The bones Have Been pushed into narrow down the nose
- Sometimes graft is set for service
- Nice Stitches are utilized to close the incisions
- Splint put for support and protection and is eliminated after a couple of times
- Scars are often concealed and fade off
- The patient is prescribed antibiotics, pain killers, steroids to Possess a Disease free early Recovery of the Bone and Cartilage Cells
- The dressing is Placed in each nostril and a splint is Recorded over the nose
- Rest is recommended with head Elevated to reduce swelling and bleeding, and nose may feel congested
- There may be slight drainage of mucus and bleeding Following surgery
- The cast and sutures were removed 5-7 days
- The stents are removed by about 14 days
- The swelling and blackish bluish discoloration around the eyes lasts for about 2 weeks
Complications of Rhinoplasty Surgery
It’s a Secure surgery yet complications may arise:
- Infection Resulting in abscess formation
- Recurring nose bleeds
- Scars which lead to airway obstruction and Might again need secondary Rhinoplasty
- If too much cartilage is removed change in the shape of nasal skin leads to deformity if cartilage at the nasal tip is cut it may cause a pinched tip.
- There may be septal perforation, or if the nasal septum is unsupported there may be deformity.
- There may be numbness in and around the nose
Factors Affecting the Cost of Rhinoplasty
Following are the factors which will affect the cost:
- The hospital patient is opting for.
- Room– Standard single room, deluxe room, super deluxe room for the number of nights specified (including nursing fee, meals, room rate, and room service).
- Operating room, ICU
- Fee for the team of doctors (Surgeons, Anesthetist, Dietician )
- Standard test and diagnostic procedures
- Follow up
The Most Important Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the precautions immediately after surgery?
A: Soon after surgery dressing is put in each nostril and splint taped over the nose. Rest is recommended with head raised to reduce swelling and bleeding, the nose may feel congested, avoid blowing the nose, avoid getting your nose wet, avoid heavy activity or exercises, brush teeth gently, don’t rest eyeglasses on the nose.
Q: What are the advantages of Rhinoplasty?
A: Rhinoplasty can change the size, shape, and angle of the nose which makes it more cosmetically attractive, also assists in correcting structural issues that cause breathing issues because of additionally congenital issues.
Q: What is the duration of Rhinoplasty surgery?
A: It based on the process that can take anywhere between 1-3 hrs.
Q: How are the results determined?
A: Results will depend on your own expectations (clear realistic notion about what the operation can reach for you) and surgeons experience sometimes when these aren’t fulfilled you may love to opt for secondary Rhinoplasty.
Q: How long does it take to recover after Rhinoplasty?
- The recovery period different for every patient but mostly in 5-7 days sutures and splints (internal and external )are removed
- In about 2-3 weeks you can resume work go out in public
- After about 3-4 weeks of surgery results will be noticeable as swelling will be settling, bruising also depends on the type of procedure chosen by the surgeon (if open rhinoplasty more bruising)
Q: Who is a Candidate for Rhinoplasty?
A: One can be a candidate for rhinoplasty if:
- The facial growth is complete
- The patient is physically healthy
- The patient is psychologically prepared also has a positive outlook and realistic goals in mind for the improvement of their appearance
Q: What is primary and secondary Rhinoplasty?
A: They are:
Main Rhinoplasty — first-time corrective process.
Secondary Rhinoplasty- also referred to as revision Rhinoplasty, its next attempt at discounted Rhinoplasty.
Q: What is non-surgical rhinoplasty?
A: It’s a non-invasive procedure where injectable fillers are used to change the form of the nose, used to smoothen the lumps, lifting the angle of hint.
Q: What are the side effects of Rhinoplasty usually seen?
A: Side effects Maybe:
- Normally there may be an obstructed nose 1 week
- Stiffness and numbness of nose
- Soreness swelling and swelling around eyes that last for about 3 weeks
- Light nosebleeds for couple of days after the operation
Zeytinlik mah Kennedy Cad. No:24 Ic Kapi No:1 Bakirkoy 34140 Turkey
Established in : 2013
Number of Beds :
27 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
Established in : 1898
Number of Beds : 525
Abu Hail Road, Behind Ministry of Environment and Water, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Established in : 1970
Number of Beds : 215
Senior Consultant , MCh, MS, MBBS
34 years of experienc
New Delhi, India
Consultant MCh, MS, MBBS
14 years of experience
Consultant , MBBS, MD
9 years of experience
Noida , India