- Dr. Yogesh is one of the most eminent Onco – a surgeon in the field of Gynaecological Oncosurgery.
- Dr. Kulkarni has a thriving experience of more than 17+ years & has performed over 900 complex Gynaecological Cancer surgeries till date.
- Dr. Yogesh has done his MBBS, MD & DNB from the esteemed institutes. Following which he did his fellowship in Gynaecological Oncology from the prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital.
- Dr. Yogesh Kulkarni has done over 150 successful robotic surgeries for Endometrial and Cervical cancers.
- The doctor has performed the first Reported Fertility Sparing Surgery (Radical Trachelectomy) for cervical Carcinoma in India on a 4 yr. old girl diagnosed with clear cell carcinoma of the cervix.
- Dr. Yogesh Kulkarni has appeared in various noteworthy news media like Times of India, Indian Express, etc.
- Also, dr. Kulkarni is an active member of the International Gynaecological Cancer Society, European Society of Gynaecological Oncology, Association of Gynaecological Oncologist of India, Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society, Federation of Obstetrics & Gynecologic Societies of India.
- He has his expertise in Gynecologic Oncology, Robotic Gynae Oncosurgery.
- Fellowship, Tata Memorial Hospital,Mumbai
Work Experience Of Dr. Yogesh Kulkarni
- Consultant, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Lecturer,Grant Medical College, KEM & Wadia Hospital.
- Senior Registrar ,Tata Hospital
- Gynecologic Oncology,
- Robotic Gyne Oncosurgery,
- Screening for cervical cancer,
- Excisional procedures for Premalignant lesions of cervix ,
- Radical Hysterectomy ,
- Surgery for early Ovarian cancer,
- Surgery for Endometrial cancer,
- Total pelvic Exentration,
- Anterior/Posterior pelvic Exentration,
- Pelvic/Paraaortic ( Retroperitoneal ) lymph node dissection,
- Radical Vulvectomy + Groin node dissection,
- Adhesion Surgery
- Anal Sphincteroplasty
- Anterior Posterior Repair Colporrhaphy
- Bladder Instillation
- Bladder Slings (TOT and TVT slings)
- Botulinum Toxin Injections
- Cervical polyp removal
- Diagnostic hysterectomy
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Donor Oocytes
- Embryo Cryopreservation with IVF
- Endometrial Ablation
- Excision Removal of Endometriosis
- Fibroid Removal Myomectomy
- Gynecologic Reconstructive Surgery
- Hirsutism Treatment
- Hyperprolactinemia Treatment
- In Vitro Fertilization IVF
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Irregular Periods Treatment (Irregular Menstrual Cycle)
- IUD Insertion - Intrauterine Device Insertion
- LEEP - Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure
- Male Factor Infertility
- Oocyte Cryopreservation (Egg Freezing)
- Ovarian Cysts Removal
- Ovarian Tissue Freezing
- Pelvic Floor Reconstruction
- Perimenopause Treatment
- Pessary Insertion
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Treatment
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis - PGD
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Recurrent Miscarriage Treatment
- repair Posterior repair
- REPRODUCTIVE ENDOCRINOLOGY AND INFERTILITY
- Uterine Fibroids
Consultant , MBBS, MS, MCh, Fellowship
14 years of experience
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MS, MCh
43 years of experience