- Dr. Sewanti is one of the most esteemed & crave Medical Oncologists in India with more than 17+ years of experience.
- Dr. Limaye has completed her MBBS from Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College & Masters in Patient-Oriented Research at Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University, New York.
- Dr. Sewanti Limaye did her residency in Internal Medicine from NY Downtown Hospital-NYU. Succeeding which she did an acquaintanceship in Haematology and Medical Oncology from North Shore-Long Island Jewish Medical Centre, New York.
- Dr. Swanti has served as a faculty at Dana Farber Cancer Institute/Brigham and Women’s Hospital at Harvard Medical School in Boston and she has also practiced as an Attending Physician in the Head and Neck Medical Oncology Program and at Phase I – Early Drug Development Centre.
- She has also been involved in research work with leaders at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre and Dana Farber Cancer Institute.
- The doctor has worked as an Attendant at Columbia University Medical Centre in the Medical Oncology division where she practiced cancer genomics, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, and cutting edge treatment with immunotherapy.
- The doctor has led several national and international trials and has been a part of Data Safety Monitoring Boards.
Read More – Cancer Treatment Cost in India
- MBBS, Jawahar Lal Medical College, India
- MD, New York
- MS, Columbia University ,USA
- Fellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology from Albert Einstein University,New York
Work Experience Of Dr. Sewanti Limaye
- Consultant, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Clinical Instructor of Medicine,Harvard Medical School, Boston
- Visiting Consultant, Dana Farber Cancer Institute/Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston
- Associate Professor, Columbia University Medical Center, New York
- John-Flynn Young investigator Award for Excellence in Clinical Research
- The Rose and Jack Horowitz Award for Excellence in Patient Care
- Medical Oncology Research Excellence Award -ASCO 2008 for Excellence in Clinical Research.
- She was recently nominated to serve as the National Chair of the Sub-protocol Arm B of the landmark NCI-MATCH Trial.
- Medical Oncology,
- Management of Head and Neck Cancers,
- Lung Cancer,
- Breast Cancer,
- Gastrointestinal Cancers,
- Genitourinary Cancers,
- Gynaecological Cancers,
- Targeted Therapy,
- Cancer Genomics
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia - ALL in Adults
- Anal Cancer Treatment
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bladder Cancer Treatment
- Brain CNS Tumor Treatment - Adults
- Brain CNS Tumors Treatment - Children
- Breast Cancer-Surgical
- Cancer in Children
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary (CUP) Treatment
- Castleman Disease Treatment
- Cervical Cancer Treatment
- Endometrial Cancer Treatment
- Esophagus Cancer Treatment
- Eye Cancer Treatment
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - HCL
Consultant , Graduation, Post Graduation, Post Graduation
30 years of experience
Consultant , MBBS, DNB, DNB
7 years of experience