- Dr. Sathyamurthy is an esteemed Interventional Cardiologist. He has 38+ years of experience in the field of Interventional Cardiology.
- Dr. Immaneni Sathyamurthy was distinguished with the fourth highest Indian civilian award of Padma Shri; Dr. B C Roy National Award; TANSA Award for Medical Sciences and Best Doctor Award.
- Dr. Sathyamurthy’s expertise in interventional cardiology and he is a member of the Tamil Nadu Medical Council.
- Dr. Sathyamurthy I has completed his MBBS and MD from Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Marathwada University; DM from University of Delhi; Fellow, American College of Cardiology (FACC), USA; Honorary Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP), Edinburgh; Honorary Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP), Glasgow and DSc. (Honoris Causa) Dr. M G R Medical University.
- He has more than 250 advertisements under his name and some of these advertisements have been recommended as a text for medical courses.
Fellowship, American College of Cardiology (FACC), USA
Fellowship, Royal College of Physicians (FRCP), Edinburgh
Fellowship, Royal College of Physicians (FRCP), Glasgow
DM, 1981, University of Delhi
MD, 1975, Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
MBBS, 1972, Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
Work Experience Of Dr. Sathyamurthy I
Director, Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
Consultant, St. Francis Hospital, Illinois, USA, 1998
Consultant, The University of Roven, France, 1997
1. Padma Shri, 2000
2. Dr. B C Roy National Award, 2001
3. TANSA Award for Medical Sciences, 2010
4. Best Doctor Award, MGR University, 2011
- Interventional Cardiology,
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus,
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- Balloon Valvuloplasty - Aortic
- Biventricular Pacing
- Complex congenital heart surgeriesg
- Coronary Angiogram
- Device Closure- ASD VSD
- ECMO Support
- Neonatal and Infant cardiac surgeries
- PDA Device Closure
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Single Chamber
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery
- TAPVC - Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair Arterial Switch
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MD, DM
10 years of experience