- Dr. Uma is an orthopedician and surgical joint surgeon specialist with 49+ years of experience.
- Dr. Uma Chandran is a member of the Indian Medical Association and Tamil Nadu Medical Council.
- He has completed his MBBS from Madras University and FRCS from the University of London.
- Dr. Chandran S holds expertise in surgery for Bone replacement, movement of the spine, etc.
- He is well trained and experienced in his field.
- FRCS, 1972, University of London, United Kingdom
- MBBS, 1970, Madras University, Chennai
Work Experience Of Dr. Uma Chandran S
Consultant, Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Movement of the Spine,
- Surgery of Bone Replacement
- Acromioclavicular Joint Repair
- Arthroscopic Debridement of Calcium Deposits
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Release (CTR) Open or Endoscopic
- Closed Reduction for Fractur
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Elbow Replacement Surgery
- Extensor mechanism realignment
- Fracture reduction and fixation
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Lateral Epicondyle Release (Tennis Elbow)
- Open Reduction of Fracture
- Reduction of fractures open
- Repair of dislocations
- Repair of Shoulder Rotator Cuff
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Labral Tears Surgery
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Surgical decompression
37 years of experience
Consultant , DNB, Diploma, MBBS
25 years of experience
Chennai , India
19 years of experience