LIV Hospital, Istanbul which opened in 2013, is JCI and Din En ISO 9001 certified by TÜV Nord Cert. LIV Hospital has 180 beds, 55 clinics, and eight surgical rooms. The facility is outfitted with cutting-edge medical technologies such as Truebeam STx, DaVinci Robotic “TrueBeam” radiation apparatus, Renaissance and Tele-Medicine, as well as tailored comprehensive cancer treatments.
The hospital is ranked fourth as an authorized robotic surgery facility after American centers. Aside from the LIV Hospital in Ankara, Istanbul, the firm also operates three cutting-edge hospitals in Ulus, Samsung, and Istinye University Bahceseh. The Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) has named LIV Hospital Robotic Surgery Center a Center of Excellence for its superior quality, safety, outcome, and care. The hospital is the only organization that has been accredited.
Helpful – Brain Tumor Surgery Cost in Turkey
LIV Hospital’s Expertise
- Aesthetics (non-surgical)
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Dental Care
- Fertility Treatment
- General Surgery
- Hair Transplant
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Urology etc.
Awards & Accolades
The Hospital Golden Stethoscope Award in the first year of its inception.
You may also be interested in – Cancer Treatment Cost in Turkey
Read More – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Cost in Turkey
Team And Specialities
- To provide tailored diagnosis and treatment options, the hospital collaborates with a number of famous universities and research hospitals in Turkey and overseas.
- The doctors at LIV hospital use a high-tech approach and are experienced specialists with years of painstaking hard work and specialisation in numerous sectors such as neurology, cardiology, haematology, and so on.
- Over 1,100 transplant procedures have been performed at the Bone Marrow Transplant Center by skilled and respected surgeons and specialists. The survival rate for over 3,235 heart surgery surgeries at LIV Hospital is 96 percent, compared to an average of 89 percent across Turkey.
- With over 2,502 gastrointestinal tract procedures in the hospital, the survival rate is 94 percent, with Turkey having an average index of 89 percent.
- The traumatology unit of LIV Hospital is Turkey's only department that collaborates with the European organisation AOSpine and performs MakoPlasty – the robot-assisted technique for knee endoprosthesis replacement that does not injure muscles or cords.
- In 2016, the Brain and Neuro Surgery Department specialists performed 260 procedures, including functional neurosurgery (DBS), brain and spinal surgeries, and paediatric surgeries (hydrocephalus, craniosynostosis, etc)..
- One of the few hospitals that has the Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System.
- Cancer cases at Liv Hospital are reviewed by professionals from a variety of fields using a 360-degree multidisciplinary approach.
- LIV Hospital's Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Department includes PET/CT and PEM, with one PEM device in Europe available solely at Liv Hospital in Turkey. The hospital has 180 beds and operates with world-class medical infrastructure and equipment on an area of 27 thousand square metres.
- The neurosurgery department performs all sorts of paediatric and adult neurologic surgery, including spinal cord and brain surgery, which is performed in tandem with intraoperative ICG angiography.
- Specialized therapies, such as box method and zygomatic implants are also available at the institution.
- Distance: 44 km
- Duration: 43 Minutes
Taxi: On-Call, available at your doorstep.
Subway Station: Nispetiye İstasyonu
- Distance: 2.7 KMs
- Duration: 7-minute drive
Multiple stay options around the hospital starting USD 50 per day
Several options available for shopping and food within 1 Km of the hospital
Ulus Mahallesi, Canan Sk., Beşiktaş/İstanbul, Turkey
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness Café Business centre services Shop Dedicated smoking areas Beauty Salon Special offer for group stays Parking available
Health insurance coordination Medical travel insurance Foreign currency exchange ATM Credit Card Debit Card Netbanking
Diet on Request Restaurant International Cuisine Self-Cooking
Medical records transfer Online doctor consultation Rehabilitation Pharmacy Document legalisation Post operative followup
Interpreter Translation services
Airport pickup Local tourism options Local transportation booking Visa / Travel office Car Hire Private driver / Limousine services Shopping trip organisation Air ambulance
Mini By-pass Road, Govindapuram P.O. Calicut Kerala 673016 India
Established in : 2000
Number of Beds : 670
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi Mathura Road New Delhi Delhi 110076 India
Established in : 1996
Number of Beds : 1000
Manipal Hospital Bangalore 560017 India
Established in : 1991
Number of Beds : 700