Ayurvedic Treatment For Kidney Cancer
The kidneys are two bean-shaped organs on either side of the spine. These two play an important role in our bodies, working continuously to remove waste and toxins from the body and thus protect us from life-threatening situations. Kidney cancer can manifest itself in a variety of ways. Renal cell carcinoma is the most common and prevalent type of kidney cancer. Kidney Cancer Treatment can be done through various therapies. Today, a large number of people are affected. All indications and side effects, as well as their underlying drivers, are successfully treated with Ayurvedic treatment for kidney cancer.
What is Ayurvedic Medicine?
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian medical practice that dates back over 5,000 years. It is not just one approach. It is a method of identifying disease and treating it with a variety of therapies and techniques.
Ayurvedic medicine can include the following:
- Dietary counseling and special diets
- Taking certain Ayurvedic medicines
- Herbal Medicines
- Types of massage
- Techniques such as yoga, breathing, and relaxation poses
- Bowel cleanup
Any or all of these therapies may be recommended by an Ayurvedic practitioner. It will be determined by your specific health issues. Health problems, according to Ayurvedic medicine, occur when the mind, body, and soul are out of balance.
According to Ayurvedic theory, we are made up of three elements called “doshas”. These are the following:
- The elements of air and space (Vata dosha) allow for mobility.
- The (Pitta dosha) is fire and water enables change and regulates digestion and metabolism.
- The elements of water and earth (Kapha dosha) provide structure and cohesion.
These three doshas allow the body’s organs to work together in harmony. They also influence how you interact with the surroundings and the universe.
The perfect balance of all three, according to Ayurvedic practitioners, is essential for good health. Combinations of Ayurvedic medicine, they claim, bring balance and harmony to the body. It aids in:
- Boost your energy and enthusiasm
- Reduces stress
- Disease prevention and treatment
What is Kidney Cancer?
A group of cancers that start in the kidney is known as kidney cancer. Renal cancer is a different name for the same thing. Symptoms, urine testing, and medical imaging can all be used to diagnose renal cancer. A tissue biopsy is used to confirm it.
The main types of kidney cancer are:
- Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Transitional Cell Carcinoma
- Wilms Tumor
- Benign Tumor
- Renal Sarcoma
What are the Symptoms of Kidney Cancer?
Kidney cancer can be difficult to detect early on. Screening tests for certain cancers are likewise not available on a regular basis. However, after symptoms have been identified, doctors can do tests to confirm the diagnosis. Let’s have a look at some of the signs and symptoms of kidney cancer:
- Urine with blood
- Lower backache on one side
- An abdominal mass or lump
- Loss of weight
- Fever that does not go away after a few weeks and is not caused by a cold, flu, or other infection.
- Swelling of Legs and ankles
What are the Risk Factors for Kidney Cancer?
Having a risk factor does not ensure that you will develop cancer. Some people develop kidney cancer for no apparent reason, while others remain healthy despite the risk factors. Furthermore, it is impossible to say how much a risk factor contributed to the condition.
Many factors have been discovered by scientists to contribute to the development of kidney cancer:
- Family history of Kidney Cancer
- High Blood Pressure
- Advanced Kidney Disease
Defeat Kidney Cancer with Ayurveda
Touch therapies such as massage and aromatherapy are frequently used by patients with cancer. These therapies, according to common perception, help individuals cope better with cancer, its side effects, and therapy.
It is common knowledge that Ayurveda works far better than allopathy and has no negative side effects. It also works on the roots, giving the patient a sense of relief in the long run. Ayurveda is full of medicinal herbs that may treat any kidney disorder from the source, but it also recommends counseling, yoga, meditation, pranayama, and other methods for cancer treatment in addition to the herbs. The following points were advised while looking for Ayurvedic treatment for kidney cancer:
- Rasayanas are specific herbs that aid in the restoration of health as well as the promotion of long-term good health.
- We should avoid eating foods that cause tri dosha i.e., vata, pitta, and kapha imbalance.
- When kidney cancer is in its first or second stages, Ayurveda can benefit. It becomes difficult to completely manage it after it reaches the third or fourth stage, however, the pain can be minimized using Ayurveda.
- Ayurveda can aid in the restoration of a healthy digestive tract.
- To some extent, Ayurveda can be used in conjunction with radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
- The greatest beneficial component of Ayurveda is that its medications reduce the negative consequences of these treatments.