- Dr (Col.)Ranga is a well-qualified and experienced Medical Oncologist.
- Dr. Rao has more than 32+ years of experience in the field of Medical Oncology.
- Dr. R Ranga Rao holds proficiency in managing and treating cancers related to the Lung, Pleura, Breast, Ovarian, Cervical, Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine, Colon, Rectum, Liver, Gall Bladder, Pancreas, Bone, Skin, Lymphomas of all types, Brain Tumors, Kidney, Urinary Bladder, Prostrate, Head and Neck.
- Dr. Ranga has been esteemed with several awards and respect.
- Dr. Ranga Rao’s special interests are Chemotherapy, Targeted Therapy, Hormonal Therapy, Supportive & Palliative Care, and Precision Care.
- Dr. (Col.) R Ranga Rao is an active member of various organizations including the American Society of Clinical Oncology ( ASCO), European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO), and Indian Society of Medical and Pediatric Oncology (ISMPO).
- Prior to working with Paras Hospitals, Dr. Ranga Rao has worked with prestigious healthcare institutions across India.
- MBBS, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer
- MD, (Internal Medicine) Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra
- DM, (Medical Oncology) Dr .Muthulaxmi College of Oncological Sciences, Cancer Institute, Adayar, Chennai
Work Experience Of Dr. (Col.) R Ranga Rao
- R&R, Army Hospital
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute
- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Max Super Specialty Hospital
- Awarded ‘Vishisht Seva Medal’ by President of India for meritorious and distinguished service rendered in Armed Forces on the eve of Republic Day 2006.
- Col KK Gupta Memorial Gold Medal 1984 for standing first in the Advance course Medicine 1982-84.
- Lt Gen R S Hoon Award 1994 for the original paper entitled “Immuno-phenotyping of Acute Leukaemia”
- Best Original Article Award MJAFI 1995 for the original paper entitled “use of Long –term venous Access in patients of Acute Leukaemia and NHL”.
- Lt Gen RS Hoon Award 1996, for the original paper entitled “Preliminary analysis of Alpha Interferon Therapy in Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia”.
- Air Marshall Ajit Nath Guru Shanti Devi Award 1997 for the original paper entitled “Impact of prophylactic use of Colony Stimulating Factors on neutropenia and infections in moderately intensive chemotherapy”.
2nd Best Poster Award Merck Serrano Oncology Summit Hong Kong March, 2012 : Palliative weekly chemotherapy along with cetuximab in recurrent and metastatic head and neck cancers an observational phase IV Retrospective Analysis.
- Medical Oncology
- Targeted Therapy
- Hormonal Therapy
- Supportive and Palliative Care
- Precision Care
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia - ALL in Adults
- Adrenal Cancer Treatment
- Anal Cancer Treatment
- Bile Duct Cancer Treatment
- Bladder Cancer Treatment
- Breast Biopsy
- Breast Cancer-Surgical
- Cancer in Children
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary (CUP) Treatment
- Castleman Disease Treatment
- Cervical Cancer Treatment
- Endometrial Cancer Treatment
- Esophagus Cancer Treatment
- Ewing Family of Tumors Treatment
- Eye Cancer Treatment
- Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease (GTD) Treatment
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - HCL
- Hodgkin Disease Treatment
- Laryngeal and Hypopharyngeal Cancer Treatment
- Leukemia in Children
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- Lung Carcinoid Tumor Treatment
- Malignant Mesothelioma Treatment
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer Treatment
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma In Children
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Treatment
- Oral Cavity and Oropharyngeal Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer Surgery
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Penile Cancer Treatment
- Prostate Cancer-Surgical
- Retinoblastoma (RB) Treatment
- Rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) Treatment
- Salivary Gland Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer - Melanoma
- Skin Lymphoma Treatment
- Small-cell Carcinoma Treatment
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treatment
Senior Consultant MBBS, Diploma, DNB, Fellowship
15 years of experience
Consultant , MBBS, MD, MS, Fellowship
17 years of experience
Consultant , MBBS, MD, DM
13 years of experience