- Dr. Gobu is an eminent Cardiologist at Gleneagles Global Health City, Chennai.
- He has more than two decades of experience in the field of Interventional Cardiology.
- Dr. Gobu’s medical interests are Radial Approach Angiography, Non-Invasive Cardiology, Patent Foramen Ovale, Peripheral Angioplasty, Acute Aortic Dissection, etc.
- He is an active member of the Cardiological Society of India (CSI) and Tamil Nadu Medical Council.
- Dr. Gobu has more than 21+ years of experience in his field.
MBBS, 2000, Pondicherry University
MD, 2005, General Medicine, Pondicherry University
DM, 2008, Cardiology, Pondicherry University
Work Experience Of Dr. Gobu
Consultant, cardiologist at GLOBAL HEALTH CITY, 2008
Associate Professor, JIPMER, 2014
Associate Professor, SMVMCH, 2014
- Aortic Dissection Repair Surgery
- ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) Closure
- Atrial Fibrillation Surgery
- Cardiac Tumour Treatment
- Complex congenital heart surgeriesg
- ECMO Support
- Minimal access surgeries for valves
- Neonatal and Infant cardiac surgeries
- Off Pump beating CABG LV restoration
- Ross Procedure
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery
- TAPVC - Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair Arterial Switch
- Valve Repair Replacement
Senior Consultant , Fellowship, MCh, MS, MBBS
31 years of experience
15 years of experience