- Dr. Piyush Varshney is a well known Urologist, Andrologist & Transplant Surgeon with experience of more than 10 years.
- He has command over the surgery of Male infertility, Kidney disease, Renal transplantation, Urologic oncology, Bladder prolapse, Cancers, Enlarged prostate, Erectile dysfunction, Peyronie’s disease, interstitial cystitis or painful bladder syndrome, Kidney and ureteral stones, and Prostatitis.
- He has competence in female reconstructive and laparoscopic urology.
- His interests lie in Andrology, Urology, Transplant surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, and Nephrology.
- Dr. Piyush has attended seminars & workshops.
- MBBS, 2002, AMU
- MS, 2006, AMU
- MCh, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences , Nashik
Work Experience Of Dr. Piyush Varshney
- Consultant, Fortis Hospital, Noida
- Consultant, RG Stone Superspeciality Hospital, Gagan Vihar, New Delhi
- Consultant, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Female reconstructive
- laparoscopic urology
- Transplant surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Augmentation Cystoplasty
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
- penile implantation - single
- PVP Laser Prostatectomy
- Removal of Kidney Stones
- Right PCNL With Left DJ Stenting
- Testicular Implant
- Ureter Re-Implantation
- Ureteroscopy and Laser Lithotripsy- URSL
- Urethral Stricture Surgery
- Vasectomy Reversal
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MS, MCh, Fellowship, FRCS
21 years of experience
New Delhi, India