- Dr. Sajan is a well-known Pediatric Cardiologist in India.
- Dr. Sajan Koshy has an experience of 16+ years & is an expert in Paediatric Cardiac Surgery – especially Cardiac Surgery in newborns with congenital heart diseases.
- Dr. Koshy has completed his MBBS, MS, & MCH from some of the famed universities in India.
- Dr. Sajan has been instrumental in creating public awareness of Pediatric Cardiac Surgery in North Kerala, in association with NGOs.
- Dr. Sajan Koshy has been in various new media like the Khaleej Times, The Hindu, and Times of India.
Work Experience Of Dr. Sajan Koshy
Senior Consultant, Aster Medcity Kochi
Consultant, MIMS, Cochin.
- Paediatric Cardiac Surgery,
- Coronary Angiography with contrast
- Coronary Angioplasty with Stent
- Open Heart Surgeries - CABG
- Single Valve - AV Replacement / MV Replacement / OMV
- Double Valve Replacement with Angiogram
- BT Shunt
- BD Glenn ShuntICR (TOF)
- CABG+ASD/VSD Closure
- AVR/MVRCABG + AVR/MVRBentall Procedure
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- Aortic Valve Repair
- Aortic Valve replacement - Mechanical Valve
- Aortic Valve replacement - Tissue Valve
- Arrhythmia Treatment with Ablation and Pacemakers
- Balloon Valvuloplasty - Aortic
- Biventricular Pacing
- Complex congenital heart surgeriesg
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Treatment
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Coronary Artery Surgery
- Device Closure- ASD VSD
- ECMO Support
- Mitral Valve Repair
- Mitral Valve replacement - Mechanical Valve
- Mitral Valve replacement - Tissue Valve
- Neonatal and Infant cardiac surgeries
- PDA Device Closure
- PDA Ligation
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Single Chamber
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal
- PTMC - Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery
- TAPVC - Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair Arterial Switch
28 years of experience