- Dr. V.P. Gangadharan is a well-Qualified Medical and Pediatric Oncologist with 31+ years of experience.
- Dr. V.P. Gangadharan specializes in operating and treating Breast and Gynecological malignancies.
- Dr. V.P. Gangadharan has attained training certification in Bone Marrow Transplantation Programme in the USA and UK with NCI and WHO fellowships.
- Dr. V.P. Gangadharan has been a part of universities in graduate and postgraduate training programs and examiner of DM Medical Oncology at various universities across India.
- Dr. V.P. Gangadharan has been urged as a ‘Guest Speaker’ to over sixty seminars and scientific meetings.
- Dr. V.P. Gangadharan has a main role in establishing the Cochin Cancer Society to extend cancer care to needy and underprivileged cancer patients.
- Dr. V.P. Gangadharan has over forty publications in national and international Medical and Oncology journals.
- Dr. V.P. Gangadharan has also engaged in as a Principal Investigator in thirty-eight national and international multi-center clinical trials.
Read More – Cancer Treatment Cost in India
- MBBS, 1979, Medical College, Kottayam
- Post Graduation, 1984, Radiotherapy, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Post Graduation, 1986, Internal Medicine, Medical College, Kottayam
- DM, Medical Oncology, Adayar Cancer Institute, Adayar Chennai.
- Diploma, 1984, Hospital Administration, AIIMS, New Delhi
- 1995, Training in Bone Marrow transplantation from George Town University Hospital, Washington DC, USA
- 1997, Training in Bone Marrow transplantation, Royal Marsden Hospital Sutton, UK
Work Experience Of Dr. V.P. Gangadharan
- Tutor in Radiotherapy and Medical Oncology at Medical College, Thrissur
- Associate Professor, Medical Oncology, RCC, Trivandrum, 1989
- 60+ awards by various organizations at state, national and international level honoring his medical excellence and community services.
- Pediatric Oncology
- Medical Oncology
- Gynecological Malignancies
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia - ALL in Adults
- Adenocarcinoma - Glandular Cancer Treatment
- Adrenal Cancer Treatment
- Anal Cancer Treatment
- Bile Duct Cancer Treatment
- Bladder Cancer Treatment
- Breast Biopsy
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer-Surgical
- Breast Conservation Surgery - BCS
- Breast Lumpectomy
- Cancer in Children
- Cancer Treatment
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary (CUP) Treatment
- Cervical Cancer Treatment
- Endometrial Cancer Treatment
- Esophagus Cancer Treatment
- Ewing Family of Tumors Treatment
- Eye Cancer Treatment
- Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease (GTD) Treatment
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - HCL
- Hodgkin Disease Treatment
- Laryngeal and Hypopharyngeal Cancer Treatment
- Leukemia in Children
- Leukemia Treatment
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- Lung Carcinoid Tumor Treatment
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma In Children
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Treatment
- Oral Cancer - Surgical
- Oral Cavity and Oropharyngeal Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer Surgery
- Ovarian Germ Cell Tumor
- Ovarian Primary Peritoneal Cancer
- Ovarian Sex Cord Stromal Tumor
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Penile Cancer Treatment
- Prostate Cancer-Surgical
- Salivary Gland Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer - Melanoma
- Skin Lymphoma Treatment
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treatment
- Stomach Cancer Treatment
- Testicular Cancer Treatment
- Thymoma and Thymic Carcinoma Treatment
- Thyroid Cancer Treatment
- Vaginal Cancer Treatment
- Vulvar Cancer Treatment
Medical Oncology & Hematology
7 Years Experience