- Dr. Y Vijayachandra Reddy is a well-known interventional cardiologist with more than 24+ years of experience.
- Dr. Y Vijayachandra Reddy has received the Best Doctor Award & Outstanding Researcher Award Versatile; Outstanding Researcher Award; Best Doctor Award for Cardiology in 2011; LIMRA Professional Excellence award for Cardiology and 17 Gold medals during MBBS.
- Dr. Reddy’s work experience includes more than 7100 PCIs, 31000 invasive procedures, 560 PCIs in cardiogenic shock, 710 Cardiac devices, 410 PTMCs, and several EVAR and TEVAR procedures.
- The doctor has published a plethora of studies and research papers over the years.
- Dr. Reddy is also a member of FACC (Fellow of American College of Cardiology); FICC (Fellow of Indian College of Cardiology); FCSI (Fellow of Cardiological Society of India); FISC (Fellow of Indian Society of Cardiology) and British Commonwealth Scholar.
- The doctor’s expertise lies in pacemaker implantations, pediatric interventions, ICDs, CRTs, endovascular repairs, and more.
- DM, 1994, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- MD, 1991, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
- MBBS, 1988, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
Work Experience Of Dr. Y Vijayachandra Reddy
- Senior Consultant, Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
1. LIMRA Professional Excellence Award for Cardiology
2. Best Doctor Award for Cardiology, Chennai
3. Outstanding Researcher Award for contribution to the field of Interventional Vascular Therapeutics
4. 17 Gold medals during MBBS
5. Best outgoing student of MBBS, 1987
6. First rank in Andhra Pradesh state MBBS entrance examination, 1982
- Transradial interventions,
- Complex high-risk interventions (CHIP),
- MI interventions,
- Coronary imaging,
- Implantable cardiac device therapies,
- IVC filters,
- Carotid interventions
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- Biventricular Pacing
- Cerebral Angiogram
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty
- IVC Filter Insertion
- Peripheral Angiogram
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Single Chamber
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal
- PTMC - Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Renal Angiogram
- Trigger Point Injection (TPI) Read More
Senior Consultant DM
31 years of experience
Associate Director , Fellowship, DM, MD, MBBS
16 years of experience