- Prof. Dr. Polat Dursun is an experienced Obstetrician & Gynecologist with 20 years in the field.
- He is the member and founder of the European Network of Gynecological Oncology (ENYGO) and also the association’s representative for Turkey.
- He has won several awards such as the first place in the Medical Innovation and Research category by JCI-International (Junior Chamber International – Outstanding Young Person of Turkey), the European Society of Gynecologic Oncology (ESGO) with a European Gynecologic Oncologist diploma, etc.
- He graduated from Çukurova University Faculty of Medicine in 2000 and studied at Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology between 2000-2004.
- Dr. Dursun went to France and worked with Dr. Eric LeBlanc, one of the pioneers of laparoscopic lymphadenectomy and radical hysterectomy, at the Center Oscar Lambret Cancer Center in Lille.
- He has expertise in Pregnancy diagnosis and follow-up, Normal birth & cesarean section, HPV diagnosis & treatment, Pap smear abnormalities diagnosis (ASCUS, LSIL, HSIL) & treatment, Colposcopy, Myoma (myoma) diagnosis and treatment, Uterine cancer, Cervical cancer, etc.
- He has a total of 84 international publications that are included in the Science citation index and PubMed and around 100 presentations at international congresses and many presentations at national congresses.
- Graduation, 2000, Çukurova University Faculty of Medicine
- Post Graduation, 2004, Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Work Experience Of Prof. Dr. Polat Dursun
Senior Resident, Berlin Charite Hospital
Associate Professor, University of Leipzig in Leipzig, Germany
Consultant, Center Oscar Lambret Cancer Center
The first place in the Medical Innovation and Research category by JCI-International (Junior Chamber International - Outstanding Young Person of Turkey).
In 2007, he was awarded by the European Society of Gynecologic Oncology (ESGO) with a European Gynecologic Oncologist diploma.
He won the international laparoscopic and robotic surgery training scholarship of the Turkish Gynecology and Obstetrics Association.
- Gynecological Oncology (Endometrium cancer, Cervical cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Uterine Sarcomas, Vulva Cancer, Vaginal Cancer)
- Preinvasive and invasive Genital Malignancies and Surgical Treatments (CIN therapy, LEEP)
- Endoscopic Treatment of Gynecological Cancers
- Laparoscopic surgery (Laparoscopic cystectomy, laparoscopic hysterectomy, laparoscopic lymphadenectomy)
- Endometriosis surgery (Endometrioma, Deep pelvic endometriosis,)
- Single port laparoscopy (Single hole surgery)
- Vaginal Surgery (Vaginal hysterectomy, Uterine prolapse surgery, vaginal tightening, vaginal plastic surgeon, Labiaplasty)
- HPV (Human Papilloma Virus)
- Wart Treatment (Condyloma treatment)
- Smear Abnormalities (ASCUS, LSIL, HSIL, AGC)
- Pregnancy, Pregnancy follow-up, Normal Birth, Cesarean
- Adhesion Surgery
- Anterior Posterior Repair Colporrhaphy
- Blocked Fallopian Tube Treatment
- Endometriosis Surgery
- Fibroid Treatment
- Intrauterine Insemination Treatment
- IVF with Donor egg for Post Menopause
- Ovarian Cancer Surgery
- Ovarian Cysts Removal
37 years of experience
Director , MBBS, MS
34 years of experience Noida , India