- Prof. Dr. Serkan Altinova is a Urologist in Ankara, Turkey with 23+ years of experience in the field.
- Dr. Serkan successfully completed his education at Gazi University Faculty of Medicine in 1997 and earned the title of Medical Doctor.
- Later, in 2004, he completed his Urology Specialization at Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital and earned the title of Urology Associate Professor, and worked at Bristol Southmead Hospital Robotic Surgery Center in 2015.
- Dr. Altinova’s expertise lies in areas such as Urological Tumors, Urological Cancers and Their Treatment, Urogynecology, Testicular Cancer, Prostate Enlargement (BPH, Benign Prostate Hyperplasia), Urinary Bladder Sagging (Cystocele), Premature Ejaculation, Erectile Dysfunction, Endoscopic Closed Operations, Sexual Dysfunction (Male), BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia / Prostate Enlargement), etc.
- He has written various scientific publications and articles in national as well as international journals.
- Graduation, 1990, Ankara Gazi University Faculty of Medicine
- Post Graduation, 2004, Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital
Work Experience Of Prof. Dr. Serkan Altinova
Associate Professor, Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital
Consultant, Bristol Southmead Hospital Robotic Surgery Center
- Bladder Cancer And Its Treatment
- Male Infertility
- Erection Problem in Men
- Kidney Stones
- Laparoscopic Surgery in Urology
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Urinary Incontinence and Female Urology
- Stone Disease
- Artificial Bladder
- Urological Tumors
- Urological Cancers and Their Treatment
- Testicular Cancer
- Prostate Enlargement (BPH, Benign Prostate Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Bladder Sagging (Cystocele)
- Augmentation Cystoplasty
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
- Kidney Stones Removal Surgery