- Eureka Esthetique was founded in March 2004 with multiple specialties consisting of plastic surgery, dental surgery, orthopaedic surgery, eye surgery, and diet and slimming, drawing its inspiration from the world’s standards.
- The Clinic maintains a high level of professionalism and competence, inspired in particular by the quality of service offered by the French clinics, so that more than half of its satisfied patients will return for some further cosmetic surgery to the same clinic.
- Cosmetic surgeons are licenced in Tunisia with the Council of the Order of Physicians. Similar to the Code of Medical Ethics in France, they not only work but also advise and help the patient to meet requirements from the beginning to the end of the cosmetic journey.
- The anaesthetists at the clinic in Eureka are well known for their patient care. They give a thorough description of the anaesthesia mode for the procedures involved. Before, during and after the surgery, they frequently supervise the patients.
- The clinic at Eureka is designed with modernity and comfort. It, therefore, complies with the strict sterilisation protocol, which follows the European and international ISO 9001-2000 standards, to ensure its consistency.
- In the operating theatres, the facility has ultra-modern facilities and technology, a Surgical Imaging and Interventional Radiology unit and an Orthopaedic Functional Rehabilitation clinic.
- As part of Tunisia’s medical tourism, Eureka Esthetique partners with many organisations, such as public and private health agencies, medico-social institutions, and doctors from several countries. Some of them, just to name a handful, are France, England, Italy, Spain, Algeria, and Canada.
- Depending on their intervention, patients are each given a kit and offered a choice of holiday destination during their convalescence at a 5-star hotel. For details and accountability, a kit for each intervention can be found on the website. Flight bookings are also possible via them. A personal staff will assist any patient.
Team And Specialities
- The Clinic specialises in Liposuction, Breast enlargement, Male surgery, Rhinoplasty, Otoplasty, Facial feminization, Genioplasty, Face lift, Body lift, Baldness, and Dental surgery.
- Eureka Esthetique sits on a sprawling 2.5 hectares having a building area of 17,000 sq.metres. It is modernly designed keeping the need of functionality of a clinic in mind.
- It has a multidisciplinary medico-surgical clinic, a Medical Imaging and Interventional Radiology unit and a versatile and Orthopaedic Functional Rehabilitation clinic.
- It has a capacity of 90 beds.
- There are three operating theatres. Among others, it is fully equipped with a Neurosurgical microscope, Radio Frequency, Surgical arch, Laparoscopy and Thoracoscopy Column, Cosmetic surgery equipment, Arthroscopy equipment, Urological Endoscopy Equipment, Fibroscopy and Colonoscopy Equipment, and Endoscopy and tracheobronchial unit.
- The presence of an in-house Medical Imaging and Interventional Radiology unit enables easy access and results. The unit contains a 1.5 Tesla MRI, 3D dual-plane digital angiograph, a multi-bar scanner, radiology table, a colour ultrasound machine, neurophysiological unit, and a poly-somnography unit.
- It also has massage and physiotherapy rooms, two swimming pools, and a Jacuzzi.
- Moreover, it has a Day Area for eating and relaxation.
- Eureka Esthetique is located in the northern suburb of Tunis. It is close to the Marsa beach which is just a 3-minute drive from the Clinic.
- It is 18 minutes away from the Tunis-Carthage International Airport.
- It is connected by two bus-stops i.e Lahouache 2 on the north and Marsa Ville in the south. The closest subway station is Station TGM La Marsa.
- Many delectable restaurants can be found within a radius of 2 kms.
- Tourist landmarks such as Ruins de Carthage or Antonine Baths are situation within about 10-minutes drive. Tourist agencies are also nearby.
10 bis Avenue
Marsa 2070 Tunisia
COMFORT DURING STAY
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness
- Beauty salon
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
Pusa Rd, Radha Soami Satsang, Rajendra Place New Delhi Delhi 110005 India
Established in : 1959
Number of Beds : 775
Mulund Goregaon Link Road, Mulund-West, Mumbai Maharashtra 400078 India
Established in : 2002
Number of Beds : 300
C-1, Sushant Lok Rd, Block C, Phase- I, Sector 43 Gurgaon Haryana 122001 India
Established in : 2006
Number of Beds : 315