- Polyclinique les Jasmins was founded on January 1, 1999, in the northern urban center of the city of Tunis.
- Polyclinique les Jasmins, Tunis has a surgical, obstetrical, and medical establishment, bringing together qualified medical and paramedical staff with the latest generations of equipment to offer modern and efficient services.
- It is also one of the largest private clinics in Tunisia with an area spanning over 20,000 m2 totaling 7 floors with a capacity of over 200 beds and 11 operating rooms.
- It is not only provides to the pediatric population of greater Tunis but also to the whole country and Africa.
- It has won several awards for efficiently managing and treating all types of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures such as hip replacement arthritis, knee replacement, revision surgeries, Neuro-physiology, Comprehensive Rehabilitation services, and many more.
- Specializing in child surgery, the clinic covers areas such as the Abdominal visceral pathologies, Thoracic pathologies, Congenital pathologies of the face, Pediatric oncological surgery, Pediatric urological pathologies, and especially neonatal emergencies and a neonatal and pediatric resuscitation service.
- The team of practitioners includes several gynecologists (nearly 100) and urologists with extensive experience in the field of fertility.
Team And Specialities
- The clinic offers a technical infrastructure of high quality with more than 30 medical and surgical specialties such as neonatology, neurosurgery, plastic surgery, and many other medical specialties.
- The clinic has 450 managers, and employees who are all friendly, dedicated, and will meet all the needs of the patients and the accompanying person from arrival till departure.
- Babies born at the clinic are all taken care of by experienced pediatricians and a team of paramedical professionals (nurses, pediatric technicians, pediatric nurses), all available 24 hours a day.
- Well-equipped with all the latest practice modalities in every department for accurate diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Polyclinique Les Jasmins, Tunis is one of the largest private clinics in Tunisia with an area of 20,000 m2 totaling over 7 floors with a capacity of over 200 beds and 11 operating rooms.
- The clinic integrates an emergency center, a medical imaging center, a laboratory, and a day hospital.
- The architecture and organization of the clinic are designed for the fulfillment of outpatient treatments in a spirit of competence, quality, and safety.
- The neonatology service at Polyclinique Les Jasmins can accommodate up to 11 babies in separate intensive care boxes.
- The rooms are spacious with a double bed for the accompanying person, a private shower, a plasma screen, and a WiFi connection.
- Moreover, a coffee shop and a 24*7 cafeteria are located on the reception floor for easy access to food and other services.
Polyclinique les Jasmins, Tunis
Centre Urbain Nord, Tunisia
The hospital is at a distance of 4 km via Tunis Carthage Airport. The drive takes about 7 minutes. Taxis and shuttles are easily available from the airport to the hospital.
The closest subway stations are El Fell and L'indépendance and bus stations are Station Bus la Charguia I and Depôt Charguia - 635.
It is in close proximity to various tourist attractions, and shopping centers, markets, and hotels are all within walking distance from the hospital.
Lot E 18 North Urban Center
COMFORT DURING STAY
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness
- Beauty salon
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
- Air ambulance
Al Najdah Street Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. United Arab Emirates
Established in : 2007
Number of Beds : 240
Plot Number NH 01, Gautam Budh Nagar, Sector 110 Near 110 Market Noida Uttar Pradesh 201304 India
Established in : 2013
Number of Beds : 1200
Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Matha Nagar Hyderabad Telangana 500082 India
Established in : 1989
Number of Beds : 600