- PNUYH opened in 2008 as a multi-specialty hospital that offers services in gastroenterology, cardiology, neurology, and neurosurgery, as well as a minimally invasive endoscopic surgery centre and 23 specialty clinics.
- The hospital is Korea’s first and only comprehensive complex in the world, with a university hospital, a children’s hospital, a dental hospital, a rehabilitation hospital, a Korean medicine hospital, a clinical research centre, and a specialist disease centre.
- The hospital, which is built on 231,000 square metres, offers excellent care thanks to its skilled medical staff, a medical information system, PACS, treatment facilities building, and a logistics automation system.
- PNUYH has over 1,000 beds in total. There are fifteen centres, fifteen departments, and eight clinics in the complex.
- It has the best organ donation centre in Korea. In 2009, the Pusan Cancer Center opened its doors.
- The PNUYH complex includes the Pusan National University Children’s Hospital, Pusan National University Dental Hospital, and Pusan National University Rehabilitation Hospital.
- The hospital offers one-room, two-room, and family-room rooms as well as basic medical services. The wards are light-filled, spacious, and well-lit.
- The complex includes a cafe, a guesthouse, grocery stores, a bakery, a food hall, and an optical shop.
- In May 2010, the PNUYH International Healthcare Center was founded to serve international patients from Russia, China, and Japan. It has bilingual employees and offers interpreting facilities. The centre also offers long-term follow-up treatment depending on the needs of the patients.
- Six adult health screening programmes and one specialised children’s service are available at the hospital.
Team And Specialities
The expert team at PNUYH offers treatment in Spine, NephrologyGastroenterology, Hemato-Oncology, Cardiovascular
Neurology & Neurosurgery and Minimally-invasive Endoscopy.
- Pusan National University Children's Hospital
- Pusan National University Dental Hospital
- Pusan National University Korean medicine Hospital
- Pusan National University Rehabilitation Hospital
- +1,000 beds, 15 centers, 15 departments and eight clinics
- Outdoor and underground parking lot
Yangsan Hospital, Pusan National University
Geumo-ro, Mulgeum-eup, Yangsan-si, Gyeongsangnam-do, Korea. 20, Geumo-ro, Mulgeum-eup, Yangsan-si, Gyeongsangnam-do, Korea.
When arriving at Gimhae International Airport, one has the choice of driving three kilometres or taking a subway train or Citybus, all of which require changing.
49 Busandaehak-ro, Mulgeum-eup, Yangsan-si,
Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea
Yangsan Gyeongsangnam-do 626770
COMFORT DURING STAY
- Phone in Room
- Family accommodation
- Parking available
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
Bandra Kurla Complex G / N, Bandra (E, Mumbai, Maharashtra Mumbai Maharashtra 400051 India
Established in : 2002
Number of Beds : 400
NH 2, Goverdhan Chatikara Bypass, Nayati Mod Mathura Uttar Pradesh 281004 India
Established in : 2016
Number of Beds : 350
Multi Super Specialty
21, Greams Lane, Off Greams Road Chennai Tamil Nadu 600006 India
Established in : 1983
Number of Beds : 600
Beşyol, Florya, Akasya Sk. No:4 D:1 Küçükçekmece 34295 Turkey
Established in : 2017
Number of Beds : 320