- Dr. Binod is a well-known Neuro & Spine surgeon in Kolkata.
- Dr. Singhania has experience of over 21+ years and has been doing all complex spine works including C1 C2 Transpedicular Screw.
- Dr. K Singhania has completed his MBBS, MS &McH (Neurosurgery) from an eminent college in Inida. Following which he did his Fellowship in Spinal Surgery from Royal Adelaide Hospitals, Australia and Fellowship in Neurosurgery from Louisiana State University, USA.
- Dr. Binod K Singhania has also done education in Neurovascular Surgery from Royal North Shore Hospital, Sydney, Australia.
Fellowship, Spinal Surgery ,Australia
Fellowship, Neurosurgeon ,USA
Work Experience Of Dr. Binod K Singhania
Senior Consultant, Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata
Hargovind Medical Foundation Scholarship for Neurology Training.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery including Microscopic and Endoscopic
- Hip Replacement Excision of Pituitory Tumour
- 3rd Ventriculoctomy of Hydrocephalus
- All types of Brain Tumour Anurysm Clipping & AVM Surgeries
- Vascular Works
- Autism - Stem Cell Treatment
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral Palsy - Stem Cell Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Craniotomy Surgery
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Endovascular Coiling
- Gliomas Treatment
- Liberation Treatment
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST
- Muscular Dystrophy - Stem Cell Treatment
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Neural Stem Cell Therapy
- Neuropathy - Stem Cell Treatment
- Parkinson's Disease
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Sleep Disorders
- Surgical Clipping
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- VP Shunting