- Dr. Geeta is an eminent & well-known obstetrician and gynecologist with more than 15+ years of experience.
- The doctor’s areas of expertise are managing high-risk pregnancies, infertility, hysterectomy, gynae infertility, and Intrauterine Insemination (IUI).
- Dr. Geeta Komar has completed her MBBS from KIMS, Hubli, MD in obstetrics and gynecology from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal, and MRCOG from Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, United Kingdom.
- Dr. Komar has attended and presented presentations in national level conferences.
- She has several advertisements in national journals.
- MRCOG, 2013, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, UK
- MD, 2005, Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal
- MBBS, 2001, KIMS, Hubli
Work Experience Of Dr. Geeta Komar
- Consultant, Sakra World Hospital, Bangalore, 2015
- Consultant, Yashomati Hospital, Bangalore
- Managing high-risk pregnancies,
- Intrauterine Insemination
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Endometriosis Surgery
- Female Sterilization - Tubectomy
- Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Treatment of Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
- Pelvic Surgery
- Robotic Female Surgery or Advanced Robotics
- Therapeutic Hysteroscopy
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
16 years of experience
Director , MBBS, MD, DNB, MRCOG, FRCOG
28 years of experience