Dr. Nandita P Paleshtkar is a well-known Obstetrics and Gynecology expert in India. She earned her MD from Mumbai University in 1993. Meanwhile, she finished her National Board Certification in Reproductive Medicine Fellowship. She received her IVF and micromanipulation training at the University of Ghent in Belgium. Dr. Paleshtkar has received the FCPS from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Mumbai. She was subsequently given the ICOG by the MICOG Mumbai. Dr. Nandita was the first to use aided laser hatching in India. In addition, India will receive its first laser hatching twins. She was the first person in Asia to establish the Digital Microscope Incubator.
In the meantime, also read our latest blog – Ethiopian Patient Journey- Endometrial Cancer Treatment in India
Dr. Nandita was crucial in establishing spindle view technology (which prevents gene damage during the test-tube baby technique) in India. She has also developed India’s first egg and ovarian tissue bank. She is a pioneer in introducing IMSI – a revolutionary method for improving male infertility outcomes – for the first time in India. Dr. Paleshtkar previously served as Senior Vice President of the Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India. She has appeared in a number of notable news outlets, including the Bombay Times, Times of India, NDTV, and Indian Express. She is fortunate to be a part of the infertility units of many notable institutions, including the Leelavati Hospital in Mumbai, the Fortis Group of hospitals in Delhi, Mumbai, Chandigarh, and Gurgaon, and the Dr. D.Y. Patil Hospital in Mumbai.
You may also be interested in – IVF Treatment in India
MD, 1993, Mumbai University, India
Work Experience Of Dr. Nandita P. Palshetkar
Director, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Consultant, Lilavati Hospital & Research Centre
Senior Consultant, Paleshtkar Patel Nursing Home,Mumbai
Additional Director, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Consultant, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
1. Recognized as “Maharashtrian Woman Achiever” at the Mumbai Festival at Gateway of India, 26th January 2006.
2. “Bharat Excellence Award” & Gold Medal, Certificate of Excellence & Certificate of Felicitation for the year 2009, at the Conference on “Economic Growth & National Unity” organized by the Friendship Forum of India on February 25, 2009.
3. Received an Award for “Best Woman Achiever” in gynaecological field from Giants Group of Byculla in 2009.
4. Received an Award for “Best Woman Achiever” in gynaecological field from the Mayor of Mumbai (Shraddha Jadhav) in 2010.
5. Received an Award from Hex World Newsmakers Achievers Awards for Best Doctor in Gynaecologist field on 1st May 2010.
6. Received an Award from Great Women’s Achievers Award in Medical & Health Care 2011.
7. Felicitated by Rotary Club of Mumbai South for outstanding contribution in the field of Gynaecology & IVF treatment 2011.
8. Recevied Dignitories of Maharashtra award in Mumbai on 30th April 2013.
9. Best IVF Service Provider Company of the Year” “Frost & Sullivan” award at the 5th Annual India Healthcare Excellence Awards 2013.
10. Received an award (Navshakti Awards) at the event ‘Celebrating Womanhood’ (Jallosh Stree Tatvacha) to commemorate the International Women’s Day 2014.
11. Received “Bharat Gaurav Award” 2014 at House of Commons, London.
- Embryo freezing
- Artificial Insemination
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- Assisted Laser Hatching
- IVF Treatment