- Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy is currently associated as a Consultant with the Institute of Neurosciences & Rehabilitation at the Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy K is a well-know and eminent Neurologist with more than 25+ years of experience in his field.
- Dr. Reddy has performed more than 2900 neurosurgical procedures, many of them are complex and challenging.
- Dr. Rajasekhar believes in creating an individualistic and patient-centric plan of treatment.
- Also, dr. Reddy has successfully treated his patients with minimal post-surgery complications.
- Dr. Reddy K is expertise in Neuro-Oncology, Minimally Invasive Surgery in Neuro & Spine, Vertebroplasty, Neurocritical Care among others.
- The doctor’s clinical interests are Repair CSF Rhinorrhea, Peripheral Nerve Pediatric Neurosurgery, Paralysis Decompression, Microvascular Brain infection, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Nerve, and Muscle Disorders Brain Suite and Cerebrovascular Surgery.
- MBBS, Andhra Medical College
- MS, Guntur Medical College
- MCh, Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
Work Experience Of Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy K
- Consultant, Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Repair CSF Rhinorrhea, Peripheral Nerve Pediatric Neurosurgery,Paralysis Decompression, Micovascular Brain infection, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Nerve and Muscle Disorders Brain Suite and Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Endovascular Coiling
- Gliomas Treatment
- Liberation Treatment
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
- Microvascular Decompression MVD
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Percutaneous Balloon Compression (PBC)
- Percutaneous Steriotactic Treatment - PSR
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Radiofrequency Rhizotomy - Neurotomy
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Stereotactic Radio Surgery
- Surgical Clipping
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- VP Shunting
Director , MBBS, MS, MCh, Fellowship
20 years of experience
M.B.B.S, M.D (General Medicine) D.M (Neurology) Director, Neurology Senior Consultant Neurologist and Epileptologists.
25 years of Experience