Dr. Rinkesh Kumar Bansal is a well-known Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist with 13 years of expertise. He is skilled in Transplant Hepatology, Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS), and Endoscopy. He has received multiple honours for paper presentation at various Conferences. His research work, “Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Fine-Needle Aspiration of Enlarged Adrenals in Patients with Pyrexia of Unknown Origin: A Single Center Experience,” was chosen for the Presidential Poster presentation at ISGCON 2017 in Bhubaneswar. Furthermore, the paper “Comparison of Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Fine Needle Aspiration by Capillary Action, Suction, and No Suction Methods: A Randomized Blinded Study” won the Best Abstract Award at Endo 2017 in Hyderabad.
In the meanwhile, Do read our Blog on – Liver Diseases: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and Treatment
Another work, titled “Is Bisphosphonate Treatment of Hepatic Dystrophy Possible?” was chosen for the International Travel Award at the 2015 International Disease Digestive Week in Hong Kong. Furthermore, the doctor has over 50 publications in national and international journals. In 2005, he received his MBBS from Guwahati Medical College. Meanwhile, he graduated from Sawai Mansingh Medical College in Jaipur with an MD in General Medicine in 2011. In 2014, he received his DNB from Sir Ganga Ram College in New Delhi and in 2017, he received his Fellowship in Interventional EUS from Kitasato University Hospital in Kanagawa, Japan.
Awards & Accolades
- National Travel Award at The Indian National Association of Liver Diseases, 2013
Member of Associations
- American Association of Gastroenterology (ASGE)
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG)
- Indian National Association for study of Liver (INASL)
Paper & Publications
- Published around 50 papers in National and International Journals
Also, watch out for a video of a – Chemotherapy FAQ
Fellowship, 2017, Kitasato University Hospital, Kanagawa, Japan
DNB, 2014, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
MD, 2011, Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur
MBBS, 2005, Guwahati Medical College
Work Experience Of Dr. Rinkesh Kumar Bansal
Associate Consultant, Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon, 2017
Consultant, Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, 2015
Senior Registrar, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, 2015
1. His research paper titled as “Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Fine-Needle Aspiration of Enlarged Adrenals in patients with Pyrexia of unknown origin: A Single Center Experience” has been selected for Presidential Poster presentation at ISGCON 2017 in Bhubaneswar.
2. The paper titled as “Comparison of Endoscopic Ultrasound Guided Fine needle Aspiration by Capillary Action, Suction and No Suction Methods: A Randomized Blinded Study” has been selected for best Abstract Award at Endo 2017 in Hyderabad.
3. Another paper with title “Is Treatment of Hepatic Dystrophy with Bisphosphonate Possible” was selected for International Travel Award at International Disease Digestive Week, 2015 in Hongkong.
4. He also got Second Award for Oral Presentation in 2014.
5. He received National Travel Award at The Indian National Association of Liver Diseases, 2013
- Hepatobiliary Sciences
- Perianal Abscesses
- Anal Fistulas
- Diverticular Diseases
- Colon Polyp
- Anal Fissures
- Crohn's Disease Treatment
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis Treatment
- Liver Transplant
Consultant , MBBS, MD, DM
17 years of experience
Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Principal Consultant , Post Graduation, Graduation
24 years of experience
Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates