- Dr. Venkataswami R is a well-known plastic surgeon in India with over 31 years of experience.
- Dr. Venkataswami is the first Indian Plastic Surgeon to get the innovation of the Hand Surgery Award by the International Federation of Hand Societies.
- He is also the first Indian to be invited as Mc Indoe Lecturer at the Royal College of Surgeons of England, London in 1998.
- He has done MBBS, MS (General Surgery) FAMS, MCh (Plastic Surgery), FRCS (Edin,) DSc (Hon).
Work Experience Of Dr. Venkataswami R
Consultant, Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
1. The First Indian Plastic Surgeon to get Pioneer of Hand Surgery Award by the International Federation of Hand Societies.
2. First Indian to be invited as Mc Indoe Lecturer at the Royal College of Surgeons of England, London in 1998
- Staged Island Flap for Loss of tissue at the tip of the thumb,
- Oblique triangular flap for losses involving the tip of fingers and thumbs,
- A new type of flap for defect following excision of angular malignant lesions of the mouth,
- New Operative management of idiopathic chondritis,
- Bilobed groin flap for skin cover to the hand.
- Arm Lift
- Bariatric Surgery
- Body Contouring
- Body Lift Surgery
- Browplasty - Forehead Lift
- Cheek Augmentation
- Chin Implant Surgery
- Cryolipolysis - Non-Surgical Fat Reduction
- Ear Surgery
- Facial Implants
- Hair Transplantation
- Labia Majora Augmentation
- Labioplasty - Labia Minora Reduction
- Liposuction Surgery
- Lower Body Lift Surgery
- Mon Pubis Liposuction - Pubic Fat liposuction
- Monsplasty - Pubic lift
- Nose Reshaping
- Penile girth increase
- Penile Lengthening Surgery
- Tummy Tuck
- Vaginoplasty - Vaginal Tightening
Consultant , MBBS, MS, MCh
39 years of experience
Head of Department , MBBS, MS
31 years of experience
New Delhi, India
Senior Consultant , DNB, FRCS, MBBS
37 years of experience