Dr. Vidyadhara is a well-known Spine Surgeon with more than 21 years of experience. So far, he has performed nearly 6050 spine surgeries. Throughout his academic career, he has received over 30 national and international awards for excellence in spine surgery. He has a long list of international publications in peer-reviewed journals.
The then-President of India presented him with the ISCA Young Scientist Award, the Lester Lowe SICOT Award in 2007, and the ISSLS Best Research Award in 2010. He was the third Indian to receive the prestigious SRS Traveling Fellowship, which allowed him to visit the best spine surgery centers in the United States. Dr. Vidyadhara went on to specialize in orthopedics after completing his MBBS with Kasturba Medical College and DNB with the National Board of Examinations.
Dr. Vidyadhara S. Clinical Interests
- Spinal disc surgery
- Joint dislocation treatment
- Spine injury, scoliosis correction
- Slip disc
- Neck & spine biopsy etc.
You may also be interested in – Cervical Spinal Fusion Surgery India | Bahrain Patient Testimonial
- MBBS, 1999, Kasturba Medical College
- MS, 2002, Kasturba Medical College
- DNB, 2004, DNB board, New Delhi
- Musculoskeletal Pain Management Fracture Treatment Joint Dislocation Treatment Spinal Disc Surgery Spinal Disorders Spine Injury Spinal Deformity Correction Column traumatology Disk slip Herniated Disc Wrist problems Percutaneous Vertebroplasty for Compression Fracture Neck and Spine Biopsy
- Cervical Disc Replacement Surgery
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Spinal Surgery
- Spine Decompression Surgery
- Spine Scoliosis Treatment
- Spine Tumour Surgery