- Dr. Vishakhadatta is a neurologist with more than 9+ years of experience.
- During his acquaintanceship, he had worked with pioneers in the field such as Dr. Bashar Katirji, Dr. Robert Daroff, Dr. David Preston, and Dr. Barbara Shapiro.
- The doctor’s clinical interest includes neuropathy, muscular dystrophy, motor neuron diseases, management of epilepsy, movement disorders, sclerosis, headaches, dementias, and more.
- Dr. Vishakhadatta’s research passion include neuromuscular ultrasound, inherited neuromuscular disorders, and quantitative analysis of EEG and EMG data.
- The doctor has several advertisements in reputed national and international journals.
- Also, dr. Vishakhadatta Mathur has completed his MBBS from JIPMER, Pondicherry in 2011.
- Fellowship, 2018, University Hospitals Cleveland, Cleveland
- Fellowship, 2013, Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts
- MBBS, 2011, JIPMER, Pondicherry
Work Experience Of Dr. Vishakhadatta Mathur Kumaraswamy
- Observer, Quincy Medical Center, Quincy, MA, USA, 2012
- Senior Registrar, St John’s Research Institute, Bangalore
- Acute stroke,
- Movement disorders,
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Autism - Stem Cell Treatment
- Blood Clot Brain Surgery
- Brain Haemorrhage Treatment
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Cerebral Palsy - Stem Cell Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Craniotomy Surgery
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Endovascular Coiling
- Gliomas Treatment
- Parkinson's Disease
- Percutaneous Balloon Compression (PBC)
- Percutaneous Steriotactic Treatment - PSR
- Radiofrequency Rhizotomy - Neurotomy
Senior Consultant , DNB, MD, MBBS
16 years of experience Bangalore , India
Senior Consultant , DM, MD, MBBS
21 years of experience
New Delhi, India
Consultant , MBBS, MS, MCh
25 years of experience