- Prof. Dr. Aziz Sumer is a reputed General Surgeon with an experience of more than 23+ years.
- He graduated from Akdeniz University Faculty of Medicine in 1997 and in 2005, he completed his specialization in Istanbul Haydarpaşa Numune Training and Research Hospital, 2nd General Surgery Clinic.
- Dr. Sumer was trained in The Endocrine and Laparoscopic surgery in Austria, working in AKH Hospital under the supervision of Prof. Bruno Niederle M.D in Section of Endocrine Surgery, Division of General Surgery of Medical University of Vienna in 2005.
- He has expertise in Overweight (Obesity), Type 2 Diabetes, Cancer, Gastric cancer, Colon cancer, Rectal Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Bile duct cancer, Breast Diseases, Breast cancer, Breast Cyst, Fibroadenoma, Reflux, Hiatal Hernia (Gastric Hernia), etc.
- In 2011, he participated in operating room performance with Professor Salvador Morales Conde in the studies of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery and Morbid Obesity Surgery in Virgen del Rocio University in Spain.
- Dr. Sumer has more than 100 articles in national and international journals, 5 book chapters and translations.
- Graduation, 1997, Akdeniz University Faculty of Medicine
- Post Graduation, 2005, Haydarpaşa Numune Training and Research Hospital, 2nd General Surgery Clinic
- MD, 2005, Medizinische Universitat Wien, Section of Endocrine Surgery, Division of General Surgery, Department of Surgery
Work Experience Of Prof. Dr. Aziz Sumer
Chief, Yüzüncü Yıl University Organ Transplant Center
Consultant, LIV Hospital, Istanbul
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Gastric cancer
- Colon cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Bile duct cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Cyst
- Hiatal Hernia (Gastric Hernia)
- Incisional Hernia
- Abdominoperineal Resection
- Abscess Pelvic Treatment
- Appendicitis Treatment
- Bile Duct Cancer Treatment
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer Treatment
- Colon Cancer Treatment
- Hernia Repair - Femoral
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pediatric Inguinal Hernia Repair