- Dr. Anil has experience of more than 17+ years in Neurosurgery.
- Dr. Ramakrishna has expertise in Movement Disorders, Stroke, Muscle disorders, Immune-mediated disorders, and Epilepsy.
- In 2013, dr. Anil attended the 21st World Congress of Neurology, which was held in Vienna, Austria.
- Dr. Anil Ramakrishna is a registered and an active member of the Karnataka Medical Council.
- Dr. Anil completed his M.B.B.S. degree from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore followed by his M.D. in General Medicine from K.M.C., Hubli.
- MBBS, 2002, Kasturba medical college, Mangalore
- MD, 2007, Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubli
- DM, 2014, National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience
Work Experience Of Dr. Anil Ramakrishna
- Senior Resident, Bangalore Hospital, 2003
- Associate Professor, PES Medical College, Kuppam, 2008
- Consultant, Kshema Hospital, 2010
- Associate Professor, Dr. B R Ambedkar Medical College, 2011
- Consultant, Columbia Asia Hospital, Bangalore
- Movement Disorders,
- Muscle disorders,
- Immune-mediated disorders,
- Autism - Stem Cell Treatment
- Blood Clot Brain Surgery
- Brain Haemorrhage Treatment
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Cerebral Palsy - Stem Cell Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Craniotomy Surgery
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Endovascular Coiling
- Gliomas Treatment
- Parkinson's Disease
- Percutaneous Balloon Compression (PBC)
- Percutaneous Steriotactic Treatment - PSR
Consultant , MBBS, Fellowship, MRCPCH
13 years of experience Mumbai , India