Brief About Dr. Bibu George
Dr. Bibu George is a renowned Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon with over 16 years of experience in difficult orthopaedic trauma surgery. Dr. George earned his medical degree from Kottayam Medical College in 1996. After that, he earned his Diploma in Orthopaedics from Medical College in 2001 and his Master’s degree in 2002. He received his MRCS (Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh) in 2004 and his FRCS Trauma and Orthopaedics in 2009. (2009). In the United Kingdom, he also received additional surgical training and certificates.
Also, Do Read our Blog on How long does it take to recover from Knee Replacement Surgery?
Moreover, Dr. Bibu worked in various tertiary health institutes in the United Kingdom for the next eight years. He also specialises in primary and revision knee and hip replacements, as well as partial and complicated knee replacements. His publications have been published in reputable international medical journals after extensive investigation.
- Conducted A Study On ‘Extra Corporeal Shock Wave Therapy For Tennis Elbow’.
- Study On ‘Controlled Fractional Differential Distraction Using JESS For Clubfoot Below One Year Of Age.
- Fracture Neck Of Femur Following Dynamic Hip Screw Removal.
In the meanwhile, Read about The importance of Orthopedic Surgeon
At Last, Check out our Nigerian patient testimonial who underwent Hip Replacement surgery in India
- FRCS, 2009, Intercollegiate Speciality Board, Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- MRCS, 2004, Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- MS, 2002, Orthopaedics Medical College
- MBBS, 1996, Medical College, Kottayam.
Work Experience Of Dr. Bibu George
Consultant, Aster Medcity Kochi, 5
Consultant, Various Tertiary Health Centers in UK , 8
- Hip replacement
- Complex and revision knee replacement.
- Acetabular Fixation
- ACL Reconstruction
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Ankle Replacement Surgery
- Bilateral Hip Replacement Surgery
- Exostosis Treatment
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
Principal Consultant , Post Graduation
22 years of experience
Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Director , Fellowship, DNB, MS, MBBS
34 years of experience Mumbai , India
Additional Director , MBBS, MS, MRCS, MSc, MCh, FRCS
21 years of experience