- Dr. Murali Venkatraman is a famous urologist with 40+ years of experience.
- He has completed his MS from the University of Bombay and has received Prof. Chinnaswamy Gold Medal in MCH urology.
- Dr. Murali Venkatraman has presented 27 National papers.
- Dr. Murali is a life member of Tamil Nadu Medical Council, Madras Urological Association, Urological Society of India, and Peritoneal Dialysis Society of India.
- Fellowship, EITS IRCAD, Strasbourgh, France
- MCh, Apollo Hospital and Government Hospital, Chennai
- MS, 1982, JJ Hospital, Bombay
- MBBS, 1979, Grant Medical College, Bombay
Work Experience Of Dr. Murali Venkatraman
Consultant, Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
Prof. Chinnaswamy Gold Medal
- Hematuria Treatment,
- Urology Consultation,
- Urinary Surgery,
- Laproscopic Urology,
- Bladder Control,
- Urinary Incontinence
- Augmentation Cystoplasty
- Removal of Kidney Stones
- Vasectomy Reversal
Senior Consultant , Graduation, Post Graduation
23 years of experience
Director , MBBS, MS, DNB
17 years of experience Noida , India