- Currently associated as Head and Director – Department of Neurosurgery Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon.
- Best neurosurgeon in India for all kinds of brain surgeries like brain tumor surgery, deep brain stimulation surgery, surgery for meningioma, and brain stem tumor surgery.
- 25 years of experience specializing in Brain Tumor Surgeries.
- Performed over 10,000 neurological procedures.
- Expertise’s Epilepsy Surgery, Pediatric Neurosurgery, Neuromodulation (for pain management), Skull Base Surgery, Neurovascular Surgery, and Minimal Invasive Brain & Spine Surgeries which include Fusion and Fixation, Kyphoplasty, Disc Replacement.
- Interests are Spine Surgery, Endoscopic Surgery, Stereotactic Surgery for movement disorders, Surgery at Carniovertebral Junction, Extra Cranial-Intra Cranial Bypass Surgery, Complex Head and Neck Procedures, Reconstructive Surgery, Neurosurgery, Skull Base Surgery, and Epilepsy.
Read More – Neurosurgery Cost in India
- MBBS, AIIMS, New Delhi
- MS, AIIMS, New Delhi
- MCh, AIIMS, New Delhi
Work Experience Of Dr. Rana Patir
Director, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Director, Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
Director, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Gurgaon
Chairman, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
Consultant, Institute of Neurosciences, Guwahati, Assam
- Neurosurgery, Pediatric Neurosurgery, Neuro modulation (for pain management), Neurovascular Surgery and Minimal Invasive Brain Surgery
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Endovascular Coiling
- Liberation Treatment
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Surgical Clipping
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation