- Dr. V. S. is currently associated as Director and Chief of Neurosciences at Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon.
- Dr. Mehta is distinguished globally for his work in the fields of Brain Stem Surgery, Brachial Plexus Surgery, Aneurysms, and Spinal Tumor Surgery.
- He has been awarded esteemed Padma Shree by the President of India, in the year 2005 for his contribution to the field of Medicine.
- He has performed a large number of surgeries involving brain like brain tumor surgery, pituitary adenoma surgery, glioma surgery, meningioma surgery, all spine surgeries like spinal tumor removal, spine decompression, cervical spine surgery.
- Dr. V. P. Mehta commands the best success rate of 99% in the country.
- Dr. Mehta is one of the best neurosurgeons in India when it comes to surgery for brain stem tumors and aneurysm.
- His specialty interests are Brain Stem Surgery, Brain Aneurysms, Brain Tumours, Brachial Plexus Surgery & Spine Surgery.
- MBBS, Sawai Man Singh Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- MCh, AIIMS, New Delhi
Work Experience Of Dr. V. S. Mehta
- Director, Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon
- Chief, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 2006
- Awarded prestigious Padma Shree by the President of India, in the year 2005 for his contribution in the field of Medicine
- Neurology & Neurosurgery, Brain Stem Surgery, Brachial Plexus Surgery, Aneurysms and Spinal Tumor Surgery
- Autism - Stem Cell Treatment
- Blood Clot Brain Surgery
- Brain Haemorrhage Treatment
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral Palsy - Stem Cell Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Craniotomy Surgery
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Endovascular Coiling
- Gliomas Treatment
- Liberation Treatment
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST
- Muscular Dystrophy - Stem Cell Treatment
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Neural Stem Cell Therapy
- Neuropathy - Stem Cell Treatment
- Parkinson's Disease
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- VP Shunting
Consultant , Fellowship, MCh, MS, MBBS
15 years of experience
Mumbai , India