- Dr. Siddharth is a well known Medical Oncologist with experience of over 13+ years.
- Dr. Sahai is skilled in handling solid and hematological malignancies.
- Dr. Siddharth Kumar Sahai offers treatment for Gastro-Intestinal cancer, Lung cancer, Prostate cancer, Breast cancer and conducts Chemotherapy.
- Dr. Kumar was also involved in teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- He is a member of numerous esteemed associations that include: American Society of Clinical Oncology, European Society of Medical Oncology, Society of Medical Oncology of India, and Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology.
- Dr. Siddharth takes interest in research and has several advertisements to his credit reputed medical journals.
MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
MD, 2009, Internal Medicine, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
DM, Medical Oncology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
2014, European Certificate, Medical Oncology
Work Experience Of Dr. Siddharth Kumar Sahai
Senior Resident, Medicine, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, 2009
Consultant, Medical Oncology and Stem Cell Transplant, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), 2013
Consultant, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Consultant, Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
Consultant, Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon
Consultant, Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi
- Solid and Haematological malignancies.
- Gastro-Intestinal cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Breast cancer
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia - ALL in Adults
- Adrenal Cancer Treatment
- Bile Duct Cancer Treatment
- Bladder Cancer Treatment
- Breast Biopsy
- Breast Cancer-Surgical
- Cancer in Children
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary (CUP) Treatment
- Castleman Disease Treatment
- Cervical Cancer Treatment
- Endometrial Cancer Treatment
- Esophagus Cancer Treatment
- Ewing Family of Tumors Treatment
- Eye Cancer Treatment
- Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease (GTD) Treatment
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - HCL
- Hodgkin Disease Treatment
- Laryngeal and Hypopharyngeal Cancer Treatment
- Leukemia in Children
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
24 years of experience