- Dr. Vivek Agarwal is a reputed Neurosurgeon practicing successfully for more than 8 years.
- Dr. Vivek Agarwal’s area of interest covers Interventional Neuro-radiology and Neuro-spine surgery.
- Dr. Vivek Agarwal is adept in carrying out Neurosurgery, Brain Surgery, Spine Surgery, and treatment for Stroke.
- Dr. Vivek Agarwal is the recipient of numerous awards.
- Dr. Vivek Agarwal has participated in conferences held in India and abroad and presented papers in them.
- Dr. Vivek Agarwal is a Life member of multiple prestigious associations that include: Neurological Society of India (NSI), Indian Neurotrauma Society of India (NTSI), Neurosurgical Society of India (NSSI), and Bombay Neurological Association (BNA)
- Dr. Vivek Agarwal is also the Organising Committee Member of WFNS Spine Committee: Cadaver Course with Prof. PS Ramani. Grant Medical College. Mumbai, 2010 and Co-organising Secretary, Bombay Neuroscience Association, Preference “Hands-on Cadaveric Workshop” on skull base surgery and neuronavigation, Apr 2011.
- Dr. Vivek Agarwal takes interest in research and has publications in peer-reviewed journals.
MS, General Surgery from MLB Medical College, Jhansi
MCh, Neurosurgery, Grant Medical College (Mumbai)
Fellowship, 2011, Minimal Invasive Neurosurgery (FMIN) under Dr. Teo Charlie in Prince of Wales Hospital, NSW, Australia
Fellowship, 2013, Interventional Neuroradiology (FINR), University Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland under Prof. Anton Valavanis
Fellowship, Trauma care, The Alfred Trauma Organisation, Melbourne, Australia
Training, Department of Neurosurgery, Technical University, Munich, Germany
Work Experience Of Dr. Vivek Agarwal
Senior Registrar, Neurosurgery, Sir JJ Groups of Hospitals and Grant Medical College, Mumbai
Associate Professor, Neurosurgery, Sir JJ Groups of Hospitals and Grant Medical College, Mumbai
Consultant, Neurosurgeon, Fortis Hospital, Kalyan
Consultant, Sir HN Reliance Foundation Hospital, Mumbai
- Interventional Neuro-radiology
- Neuro-spine surgery.
- Brain Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Arterial Aneurysms
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Endovascular Coiling
- Femoral-Popliteal Bypass
- Liberation Treatment
- Surgical Clipping
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Thecoperitonial shunt
Director , MCh, DNB, MS, MBBS
15 years of experience
Gurgaon , India
Senior Consultant , MCh, MS, MBBS
16 years of experience
Consultant , MBBS, MD, DM
13 years of experience