- Dr. Vivek Jawali is a well-known Cardiologist, who has an experience of more than 40 years of.
- He specializes in laparoscopic surgery, cardiac ablation, cardiac catheterization, carotid angioplasty & stenting, coronary angiogram, heart valve replacement, device closure, and several other procedures.
- He has performed more than 18,000 cardiothoracic & vascular surgeries so far.
- He also performed India’s first beating heart bypass surgery in 1992, and India’s first minimally invasive bypass surgery in 1994.
- Dr. Jawali was also the first to perform Awake cardiac surgery in India in 1999.
- He has won several awards such as the BC Roy Award for medical excellence.
- Dr. Vivek completed his MBBS from MR Medical College Gulbarga Karnataka in 1974.
- Thereafter, he did MS in General Surgery from Jagadguru Jayadeva Murugarajendra Medical College in 1980.
- He also completed Mch from GS Medical College & KEM Hospital in 1984 and DNB from the National Board of Examination in 1981.
- Currently, he is a member of the Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic surgeons, Medical Council of India, Vice President of the Indian Medical Association, and IACTS.
- DNB, 1981, National Board Of Examination
- MCh, 1984, GS Medical College, KEM Hospital Mumbai
- MS, 1980, Jagadguru Jayadeva Murugarajendra Medical College (JJMMC)
- MBBS, 1974, MR Medical College, Gurbarga, Karnataka
1st in MBBS - Karnataka University BC Roy award for medical excellence
- Cardiac Ablation
- Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty / Bypass Surgery
- Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement
- Acute Aortic Dissection
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty
- Radial Approach Angiography
- Cardiac Catheterisation
- Cardiac Pacing
- Invasive Cardiac
- AICD Implantation Treatment
- Aortic Valve Replacement
- ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) Closure
- Balloon Valvuloplasty - Aortic
- Closure of defects like ASD VSD
- Congenital Heart Disorder CHD
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty
- CRT- D Implant (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy)
- Heart Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Heart Double Valve Replacement
- Heart Implants
- Heart Valve Replacement Surgery
- Mitral Valve Replacement
- Nuclear Stress Test
- PDA Device Closure
- Permanent Pacemaker Implant
- PET Scan
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Double Chamber
- PTMC - Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
- TAPVC - Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair Arterial Switch
- VSD Closure (Adult) Surgery
Director , MBBS, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
34 years of experience
New Delhi, India