- Dr. Undre is a well-experienced General Surgeon with 56+ years of experience.
- Dr. A.R. is an expert in the treatment of Diabetic Foot using Co2 Laser.
- Dr.A. R. Undre is competent in performing surgeries for Hernia, Appendix, Abdomen, Piles, Thyroid, Abdominal Cancer, Gall Bladder Stones, and Ulcerative Colitis.
- Dr. Undre takes a keen interest in teaching and worked as Professor of Surgery in Grand Medical College, and J.J Hospital for 25 Years and National board of examination, New Delhi for 30 years.
- Dr. A.R. Undre is the recipient of 4 gold medals for surgery.
- Dr. has also received other awards that include Maha Ratan Award by National Human Rights Association, Bharat Shiksha Ratan Award by Global Achievers Foundation and Best Surgeon Award by Indian Educational Conclave in Hyderabad.
- Dr. is the Founder member of the World Association of Hepato Pancreatobiliary Surgery.
- He is also a philanthropist and an ardent social worker. He runs a school and college and has always been at the forefront to serve the nation by giving free education to victims of crises such as Bombay riots, Kuwait crisis, and Gujarat tragedy.
- Dr. A. R. Undre has a keen interest in research and has several advertisements to his credit in National and International journals.
- MBBS, 1960, Bombay University
- MS, 1964, Bombay University
- FRCS, 1967, Edinburgh
- FRCS, 1967, England
- Fellowship, 1969, FICS, USA
Work Experience Of Dr. A.R. Undre
- Professor, General Surgery, National board of examination, New Delhi for 30 years
- Professor, General Surgery, Grant Medical College and J.J Hospital for 25 Years
- Consultant, General and Minimal Invasive Surgery, Kohinoor Hospital, Mumbai
- Senior Registrar, General and Minimal Invasive Surgery, Kohinoor Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant, Consultant Surgeon, Habib Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant, Consultant Surgeon, Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai
- HOD, H.O.D, General Surgery, Saifee Hospital, Mumbai, currently working
- Senior Consultant, General Surgeon, Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai, currently working
- 4 gold medals for surgery.
- Maha Ratan Award by National Human Rights Association
- Bharat Shiksha Ratan Award by Global Achievers Foundation
- Best Surgeon Award by Indian Educational Conclave in Hyderabad
- Diabetic Foot
- Hernia Surgery
- Appendix Surgery
- Abdomen Surgery
- Piles Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Abdominal Cancer Surgery
- Gall Bladder Stones Surgery
- Ulcerative Colitis Surgery
- Abdominoperineal Resection
- Abscess - Intra Abdominal Treatment
- Abscess - Subphrenic Treatment
- Abscess Pelvic Treatment
- Amputation - Above Knee
- Amputation - Below Knee
- Amputation - Toe
- Appendicitis Treatment
- BL Inguinal Hernia (Laparoscopic)
- BL Inguinal Hernia (with Mesh)
- Breast - Wide Excision and Axillary Sample
- Cholecystectomy - Gall Bladder Removal
- Epididymal Cyst Removal
- Femoral Embolectomy
- Haemorrhoids Treatment
- Hernia Repair - Epigastric
- Hernia Repair - Femoral
- Hydrocele Operation - Adult
- Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Mastectomy - Male Subcutaneuos
- or infection
- Pediatric Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Spleen Removal - Splenectomy
- Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy (Piles)
- UL Inguinal Hernia (Laparoscopic)
- UL Inguinal Hernia (with Mesh)
- Umbilical Hernia
- Varicose Ulcer Treatment
- Varicose Vein Removal
Head of Department , DPM, MBBS
14 years of experience Mumbai , India