- Dr. Asit is a surgical gastroenterologist with more than 14+ years of experience in his field.
- Dr. Asit Arora has been awarded the Best Paper and Poster Award in IASG Annual Conference, Best Paper award in IHPBA Indian Chapter and Travel grant in Young Scientist category by ICMR.
- Dr. Arora has more than 20 national and international advertisements in peer-reviewed journals and made 55 presentations across the globe in eminent scientific forums.
- The doctor has discovered many chapters in medical textbooks.
- Dr. Asit Arora’s area of expertise includes gastrointestinal oncosurgery, advanced laparoscopic surgery, Bariatric, and metabolic surgery and HPB surgery.
- Also, dr. Asit Arora has completed his MBBS from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, MS from SMS Medical College, Jaipur and M.Ch from G.B.Pant Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, New Delhi.
- Dr. Arora is also an active life member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association Indian Chapter, Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology (IASG) and member of International Association of Surgeons, Gastroenterologists, and Oncologists (IASGO), Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract, USA (SSAT) and Asian-Pacific Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (APHPBA).
- MCh, 2012, G.B.Pant Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, New Delhi
- MS, 2007, SMS Medical College, Jaipur
- MBBS, 2003, Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
Work Experience Of Dr. Asit Arora
- Senior Consultant, Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital , New Delhi, 2019
- Associate Professor, Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi, 2017
1. International Travel Support by Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, 2011
2. International Grant; IASGO- Tokyo, 2012
3. Best Paper and Poster Award in IASG annual conference in 2014
4. Travel grant in Young Scientist category by ICMR, 2015
5. European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society Travel fellowship; Barcelona, Spain, 2015
6. Best Paper award in IHPBA Indian Chapter 2016
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery,
- Gastrointestinal oncosurgery,
- HPB surgery,
- Bariatric and metabolic surgery,
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis,
- Surgery for portal hypertension,
- Minimally invasive GI onco-surgery
- Anti Reflux Procedures
- Bowel Obstruction Treatment
- Crohn's Disease Treatment
- Transesophageal Echocardiography - TEE
Consultant , MBBS, MS, DNB
13 years of experience Bangalore , India
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MD, DM
21 years of experience Noida , India
Consultant , MBBS, MCh, MS, Fellowship
17 years of experience