Brief About Dr. Humaid Bin Harmal Al Shamsi
Dr. Humaid Bin Harmal Al Shamsi has over 10 years of expertise as a Medical Oncologist. He received his medical degree from Cork Medical School in Cork, Ireland, and then went on to McMaster University for a post-doctoral clinical residency in gastrointestinal oncology and palliative oncology.
Also, fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, as well as the American College of Physicians in the United Kingdom. At Last, he has both national and international publications to his name.
Awards & Accolades
- Emirates Medical Association’s Outstanding Researcher Award
- The Outstanding Senior Resident of the Year
- The Jeff Ginsberg Subspecialty Resident Award
- The Internal Medicine Chief’s Cup
- The UAE Embassy’s Certificate of Appreciation in London, UK.
Member of Associations
- Emirates Oncology Associations
- The International Society of Gastrointestinal Oncology
- The American Society of Clinical Oncology
- The European Society for Medical Oncology
- The Canadian Medical Protective Association
- The UAE Medical Association.
At Last, don’t forget to watch out Uganda patient testimonial video of Breast Cancer
- Fellowship, Mcmaster University
- Post Graduation, Mcmaster University
- Graduation, Cork Medical School, Cork, Ireland
Work Experience Of Dr. Humaid Bin Harmal Al Shamsi
Consultant, Burjeel Hospital
The outstanding researcher of the year in 2020. Outstanding Senior Resident of the Year Award in 2012. Jeff Ginsberg subspecialty resident Award in 2012. Internal Medicine Chief’s Cup in 2010.
- Target Therapy
15 years of experience
Consultant , MD, Diploma, MBBS
27 years of experience