Brief About Dr. Ozcan Ozturk
Dr. Ozcan Ozturk is a board-certified ENT surgeon with more than 18 years of expertise. Dr. Ozturk earned his bachelor’s degree from Mayis University and his master’s degree from Cerrahpaşa University in Istanbul. He also received the Düzce University Scientific Publications and Project Development Encouragement Award in 2008.
In the meanwhile, Do read our Blog – Key Benefits of a healthy diet and how to stay healthy
Furthermore, he has national and international publications to his name, and he is frequently called to speak on voice problems at scientific meetings, CDEs, and also in international conferences. Meanwhile, he has worked at prestigious institutions such as the Pittsburgh University Sound Center and also in the Düzce Medical Faculty.
Helpful – Chemotherapy FAQ
His Clinical Interests
- Dysphagia (Difficulty Swallowing)
- Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Gastric Reflux
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Ear infections
Member of Associations
- The Turkish Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Association
- European Laryngology Association
- The member of European Ear and Skull Base Association
- Society of Head and Neck Cancer of Turkey
You may also be interested in Rebuilding Body | Rebuilding Body Cells
- Post Graduation, Mayis University
- Graduation, Istanbul University
Work Experience Of Dr. Ozcan Ozturk
Consultant, Pittsburgh University Sound Center.