- Dr. Ravindra Vats is a well-known and experienced Bariatric & Adv. Laparoscopic Surgeon in his field of interest.
- Dr. Vats has achieved a lot in securing a highly competitive and sought after surgical residency seat at one of the oldest most esteemed universities in India at Allahabad.
- The doctor’s keen interests are in Metabolic Surgery and attained training where he developed skills in duodenum jejunal-ilial interposition.
- Dr. Ravindra is also an active member of various esteemed organizations such as the Association of Surgeons of India, International Federation for Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders and Obesity and Metabolic Society of India.
- MS, 2004, Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi University, Delhi
Work Experience Of Dr. Ravindra Vats
- Consultant, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Metabolic Surgery
- Anti Aging and Weight Loss Stem Cells Therapy
- Duodenal Switch
- Gastric Banding Surgery
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- laparoscopic biliopancreatic diversion
Director , MBBS, DNB, Fellowship
24 years of experience
New Delhi, India
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MS
21 years of experience
Gurgaon , India
Director , MBBS, MS
34 years of experience