- Dr. Amit Bhushan Sharma is well known cardiac surgeon with over 1100 transracial angioplasties to his name.
- Dr. Amit is the only doctor in Delhi/NCR with ECFMG Certification (United states Certification).
- Dr. Amit Sharma has completed two certified fellowships from the distinguished institutes of the USA namely Mount Sinai New York and Michigan State University.
- Dr. Amit Bhushan Sharma has been bestowed upon the best cardiologist for the years 2014 and 2015 by Prime Time Media.
- He is one of the founder members of TACVI ( Training Academy of vascular interventions) which educates young cardiac surgeons from various parts of the world in various areas of interventional cardiology starting from basic transradial approaches to more advanced CTO.
- He has fellowships in Interventional Cardiology at Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York, USA, Fellowship in Electrophysiology, Pacing and Devices – Michigan State University Lansing and Pediatric Device Fellowship in Hanoi Vietnam. And, European Society of Cardiology ( FESC ) credited him with a fellowship of FESC for his experience in 2016.
- His utmost dedication and passion rewarded him with an award of the best teacher in cardiology by his associates in Hyderabad.
- Dr. Amit Bhushan Sharma has also served as a vice president of TACVI (Training Academy of Cardiac and vascular interventions).
- He actively participates in various conferences and workshops in various parts of the world
- MBBS, Govt Medical College Jammu
- DM, KEM Hospital Mumbai
Work Experience Of Dr. Amit Bhushan Sharma
- Head of Department, Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon
- Senior Consultant, Miracle Mediclinic Hospital, Gurgaon
- Senior Consultant, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Coronary Intervention,
- Bifurcation Lesions
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- Aortic Valve Repair
- Aortic Valve replacement - Mechanical Valve
- Aortic Valve replacement - Tissue Valve
- Arrhythmia Treatment with Ablation and Pacemakers
- Balloon Valvuloplasty - Aortic
- Biventricular Pacing
- Complex congenital heart surgeriesg
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Treatment
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Artery Surgery
- Device Closure- ASD VSD
- ECMO Support
- Mitral Valve Repair
- Mitral Valve replacement - Mechanical Valve
- Mitral Valve replacement - Tissue Valve
- Neonatal and Infant cardiac surgeries
- PDA Device Closure
- PDA Ligation
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery
- TAPVC - Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair Arterial Switch
- Truncus Arterious Repair
Head of Department , MBBS, MS, MCh
17 years of experience
Head of Department , MBBS, MD, DM
24 years of experience
Noida , India