Brazilian Butt Lift Cost in Turkey
Turkey is a popular destination for cosmetic and plastic surgery operations such as the Brazilian butt lift. Thousands of patients travel to Turkey each year for effective treatment, including those from the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia, and a variety of other countries.
People who are unsatisfied with the size or contour of their buttocks can consider Brazilian buttock lift surgery, often known as BBL surgery. This procedure commonly enhances the size of the buttocks area as well as the curvature, resulting in a more visually acceptable result because the surgeon may inject the accumulated fat in a precise manner.
What is Brazilian Butt Lift?
The Brazilian Butt Lift is a body sculpting treatment that involves liposuctioning bodily fat from the lower belly, hips, thighs, and/or lower buttocks and reinjecting it into the lower back to fill hollows and give the appearance of a more curved, sensuous form. The liposuction procedure inspired this non-surgical plastic surgery, which is conducted under local or general anaesthesia.
With the use of specially engineered needles, fat cells are drawn out of the “rich” sections of the body and then reintroduced into key areas. There is no need for an incision, and there are no visible scars. A fat grafting procedure is utilised in breast lipofilling surgery to give the buttocks a natural appearance.
Without the use of implants, a Brazilian Bum Lift is performed utilising your own natural fat.
As a result, a Brazilian Butt Lift in Turkey allows patients to reverse the symptoms of ageing while also improving their looks in other areas of their bodies.
The Brazilian butt-lift procedure can often help you accomplish the following objectives:
- By balancing the top and bottom sections of the buttocks, the total volume can be improved.
- The buttocks are lifted and tightened.
- With lipo to sculpting, fat can be removed from the waist or other places, resulting in increased fullness in the buttocks and back.
- Boost your self-assurance
- Enhance your attractiveness by toning your physique.
With the Brazilian butt lift treatment, an experienced cosmetic surgeon can improve the appearance of the entire lower body while also assisting a patient in losing fat from other regions to enhance the buttocks. The effects normally endure for a long time.
The Right Candidate For BBL in Turkey
Candidates for the Brazilian Butt Lift surgery generally have the following characteristics:
- There was enough fat in the body parts that could be removed and grafted.
- A medical history that does not put the patient at risk of having surgery
- a desire to enlarge the size of your buttocks
- Also, achieve a waistline that is slimmer
- Want to reshape and contour your body
What is the difference between Brazilian Butt Lift and Traditional Butt Lift?
A buttock lift, also known as buttock augmentation, is a surgical operation that improves the form and volume of the buttocks. It’s a sculpting and modelling operation that uses one of the following methods:
- A Butt Implant and an Excisional Butt Lift
- Buttlifting in Brazil (BBL surgery)
A Brazilian Butt Lift employs the patient’s own natural fat instead of silicone implants to contour the buttocks. While some patients prefer a classic excisional Butt Lift, others prefer a Brazilian Bum Lift to delicately enhance their buttocks.
Why Brazilian Butt Lift in Turkey?
Turkey is a wonderful option for plastic and cosmetic surgery because of the following factors:
- Low-Cost Facilities
- Highly experienced doctors
- Availability of novel technologies
- All-inclusive services
The majority of plastic and cosmetic surgery cost in Turkey is determined by clinics, which provide package deals that include airport pickup, hotel accommodations, admission, and language assistance, in addition to the cost of a Brazilian butt-lift. This reduces the patient’s anxiety while also saving money.
Many individuals from all around the world prefer to have Brazilian butt-lift surgery in Istanbul because of the following reasons:
- International flight availability
- There are numerous Brazilian Butt Lift surgeons in Istanbul, as well as specialist Aesthetic Surgery centres.
- The cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift in Istanbul is reasonable.
- In Istanbul, you may easily combine tourism with a Brazilian Buttlift.
- The reviews for the Brazilian Butt Lift in Istanbul are fantastic.
Brazilain Butt Lift Surgery Cost in Turkey
Brazilain Butt Lift Surgery Cost in Turkey starts from USD 3000.
Brazilian But Lift Surgery Technologies in Turkey
The BBL surgeon may use a variety of techniques when doing Brazilian Bum Lift surgery. Taking into account the patient’s needs, the surgeon will certainly choose the most appropriate method. In Turkey, three primary BBL techniques are currently in use:
- Vaser Liposuction: Vaser Liposuction is used in conjunction with lipo modeling and fat transfer to the buttocks, which is known as Brazilian Butt Lift, to create a beautifully contoured physique with faultless lipofilling.
- Fat Grafting: It is a surgical treatment in which the physician extracts the patient’s biological fat from other parts of the body, separates it from its chemical components, and injects it into the buttocks through small incisions. In Turkey, the Brazilian buttlift with fat grafting is a safer alternative to butt implants and offers the most natural BBL results.
- Traditional Butt Lift: If the buttocks are extremely sagging, fat grafting may not help in the first place. During a normal butt lift, the surgeon makes an incision along the lower back to remove excess skin from the buttocks. The buttocks appear firmer and younger as a result of this procedure. BBL surgery with the fat grafting technique can be utilized to improve the results after recovery.
Selecting Best BBL Clinics in Turkey
Choosing the best clinic for a Brazilian butt lift in Turkey, especially while being in another country, is one of the most difficult undertakings. This treatment is available in a number of Turkish medical centers. When choosing the finest BBL facility in Turkey for your treatment, it’s a good idea to examine the following factors:
- Doctor’s experience
- Before and After Photos
- Patients Feedback
The Most Important Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long will I need to stay in Turkey after the procedure?
A: Patients are typically advised to organise their travel around the time required for medical tests, consultations, surgery, and basic post-operative care. In Turkey, this normally takes 5-7 days.
Q: Is Brazilian Butt lift the only procedure that can augment the butt?
A: Traditional implants or the Brazilian Butt Lift are the two most common techniques to enlarge the buttocks. The Brazilian approach is gaining popularity since it is less prone to infection than implants. It also gives a more natural appearance. Another advantage of a Brazilian style lift is that liposuction from other regions makes the body slimmer and shapes the patient’s complete profile.
Q: What side effects may occur after the Brazilian Butt lift procedure?
A: Pain, swelling, bruising, and asymmetry are the most typical side effects of this surgery. When the treatment is conducted by a skilled and experienced physician, however, side effects are limited and readily managed.
If the Brazilian butt-lift is performed by incompetent or inexperienced practitioners, serious adverse effects including as infections, injuries, and even death may occur.
Q: Does Brazilian bum lift work?
A: A Brazilian buttock lift is a terrific way to improve the form and size of your buttocks; however, some people are more suited to the treatment than others, and it’s crucial to have realistic expectations about the surgery, recovery, and results.
Q: What happens to a BBL after years?
A: The effects of BBL are expected to continue for several years. Liposuction fat cells will not return to the donor area, and fat cells that survive the transfer to the buttocks will stay there for years.
Koç University Hospital, Davutpaşa Caddesi Istanbul 34363 Turkey
Established in : 2014
Number of Beds : 420
Avrupa Ofis, Kat:8, Ataköy 7-8-9-10, E-5, Yan Yol Cd 34158 Bakırköy/İstanbul
Established in : 2014
Number of Beds :
No. 2418-1, KM 8, Melaka 75450 Malaysia
Established in : 1986
Number of Beds : 215