Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Cost in India
Brazilian butt lift procedure in India is done at an affordable cost. Brazilian butt lift is a butt augmentation cosmetic surgical operation conducted on people who are unsatisfied with how their buttocks look. The surgeon uses liposuction to extract excess fat from other bodies during a Brazilian butt lift.
Diagnosis for Brazilian butt lift procedure
- Indicated in individuals who want to augment i.e. add volume to buttocks
- Are at a stable weight, since fluctuations can reverse results.
- Have tried with exercise and nutrition to tighten and enhance the butt but with no result.
- Have excess fat deposits elsewhere in your body that surgeon can remove with liposuction, and use for fat transfer during Brazilian butt lift.
Types of butt lift
There are two basic types of butt lift surgery.
- Traditional procedure – the surgeon lifts the buttocks by removing excess skin, fat, and tissue, pulling the skin taut and repositioning it
- Brazilian butt lift – less invasive requires only very minor incisions and a fat transfer.
In recent years India has become one of the leading medical destination for major cosmetic procedure. Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure is always in demand as it’s done at an affordable cost.
Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Cost in India
( India Rupees Approx. 2,93,000 )
- The team of doctors will examine whether you are right candidate for the procedure
- Discuss your expectations for your surgery and inform you about the procedure and its outcome.
- Consultant will note complete medical history including any past and present health problems , ongoing medication , and any allergies you may have.
- You may be advised to stop taking certain medicines as also advised to stop smoking
- Detailed physical examination particularly of hips, abdomen, and buttocks as also Photographs of buttocks for future reference .
- For performing Brazilian butt lift, the surgeon will look for an appropriate area to perform liposuction.
- Tests are performed such as blood tests, X-ray examinations or an Electrocardiograph (ECG) to check fitness before surgery.
A Brazilian butt lift enhances the size and shape of a patient’s butt .
- This procedure usually takes approximately two hours.
- In order to perform Brazilian butt lift surgery, fat from areas of the body such as the back, abdomen, hips, and thighs is removed through liposuction.
- After being removed, the fat cells are purified using a centrifuge and used for injecting into the buttocks at various depths for a natural look and feel.
- The final result is a rounder, fuller butt that looks natural because, unlike butt implants or synthetic fillers, it uses your own tissues.
- There may be swelling and soreness in buttocks , which typically goes in few days and can be managed by pain killers .
- There may be temporary numbness ,sensation will gradually return.
- Advised to take proper care to avoid infection
- It is important that you must sit or lie down without putting pressure on your buttocks, as this could interfere with your recovery and results.
- You will be prescribed painkiller and antibiotic medications.
- Adviced to wear compression garment
- Surgeons typically recommend being active taking short walks around your home to decrease swelling and keep up circulation
- For the first 5-7 days only gently wash your buttocks alternate days.
- Two to three weeks after procedure, you may be able to resume normal activities, except for squatting, strenuous exercise.
- After 7-10 days depending on healing ,Sutures if required will be removed.
Complications of Brazilian butt lift procedure
While Brazilian butt lift is a safe procedure , all surgeries have certain risks, which may include:
- Infection. If your surgeon’s instruments were not properly sterilized or if you fail to clean your wounds
- Scarring minimal in Brazilian butt lift
- Reabsorbed fat- some of the injected fat may be reabsorbed, thus diminishing your results
- Prolonged loss of sensation
- Fluid accumulation
- Excessive bleeding
- Revisional surgery
Factors affecting cost of procedure
- Whether or not you decide to combine your butt lift surgery with other cosmetic procedures.
- Your surgeon’s expertise and experience.
- Cost of team of doctors
- The hospital you choose, type of room
- Cost of medication
- Cost of medical test
- Cost of follow up care
The Most Important Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who does the buttlift procedure?
A: A trained cosmetic surgeon performs the buttlift treatment, and experience is vital when choosing a physician.
Q: When is a Brazilian buttlift not recommended?
A: It is not recommended for those who have extra or sagging skin as a result of severe weight loss.
In these circumstances, a typical buttlift will be required.
Q: What is the difference between regular buttlift surgery and Brazilian buttlift surgery?
A: A typical buttock lift surgery involves the surgeon making an incision in your buttock and physically removing tiny layers of fat, tissue, and skin. A traditional butt lift is more invasive, whereas a Brazilian butt lift is less invasive.
Q: What are the benefits of using a Brazilian Buttlift?
A: The benefits are as follows: Implants have a more natural appearance and a decreased chance of rejection. Effortlessly eliminating tough fats from different parts of the body at the same time A less invasive surgical procedure with a quicker and easier recovery time. Q: What are the non-surgical buttock lift alternatives? A: You have the following options: Nutrition and exercise Fillers for the buttocks Treatments with ultrasound Lotions that tighten the skin on the surface.
Q: Can you tell me where I can get fat cells?
For Brazilian butt lifts, many surgeons take fat cells from the belly, waist, or thighs.
Q: Can fat cells from someone else be used for fat transfer?
No, it isn’t. Because your body recognises and integrates your transferred fat cells with your existing tissue, the results of a Brazilian butt lift appear natural.
Q: Is the Brazilian buttlift a painful procedure?
A: There is some soreness after the surgery, but it is very transitory and can be managed with pain medicine.
Q: When will I be able to return to work following my surgery?
A: You may be able to resume normal activities within two to three weeks of the treatment, with the exception of squatting, stretching, or more.
Q: How soon after buttlift surgery can I resume swimming?
A: You can resume swimming one month following your buttlift procedure.
Q: Is there a minimum weight requirement before undergoing the Brazilian buttlift procedure?
A: It makes no matter how much you weigh as long as the surgeon determines you have enough overall fat for the surgery.If you don’t have enough fat in your butts, your surgeon may suggest a different technique, such as butt implants, or advise you to acquire weight before undergoing buttlift surgery.
Q: Can a buttlift be done with other procedures?
A: Buttlift surgery, like most plastic surgery treatments, can be done alone or in conjunction with other procedures such as abdominoplasty and breast augmentation.
Q: How long will the effects last?
A: The results are long-lasting, with the primary requirement being that the weight should not vary too much and that good lifestyle practises be maintained.
Senior Consultant , MS, MCh,
17 years of experience Noida , India
Head of Department , MBBS, MS
31 years of experience
New Delhi, India
Head of Department , MBBS, MS, MCh, Fellowship
20 years of experience