Breast Augmentation Cost in India
Breast Augmentation or Breast Implant, also known as Augmentation Mammoplasty, is a cosmetic treatment that involves implanting or enhancing the breasts. It is evident from the terminology that this surgical process is done to expand the size of the breast. It entails inserting breast implants beneath the breast tissue or the chest muscles.
- Breast Augmentation is done to:
- A breast that is naturally small can be enlarged.
- Size and shape of the breast can be restored after pregnancy, weight reduction, or breastfeeding and symmetry can be restored when the breast is asymmetrical.
Types of Implants for Breast augmentation
- Filling: A sterile saline solution, similar to saltwater is used to fill Saline Implants. The solution is contained within a silicone elastomer casing. Different volumes of saline solution can be used to fill these implants. This has an impact on the breast’s sensation, firmness, and shape. If a saline implant leaks, the solution will be naturally absorbed and ejected.
- Form: Silicone gel-filled implants have a silicone outer shell that is filled with silicone gel. When a silicone-filled implants leaks, the gel either stays in the shell or leaks into the breast implant pocket. A silicone-filled implant that is leaking may or may not collapse. Patients who choose this type of implant should see their doctor more frequently than those who choose saline solution implants. The status of the implants can be assessed with an MRI or ultrasound scan.
- Size: Polypropylene thread, soy soil, or another material can be used to fill alternative composite implants.
Types of Incision for Breast Augmentation
Incisions are created in the order the resulting scars Are not readily visible, the several kinds of the incision are:
- Inframammary: It Is a brief incision made in the crease beneath the breast( inframammary fold), this incision kind makes it possible for a cosmetic surgeon to put bigger silicone implants or gummy bear implants using precision.
- Periareolar: The incision is made around the outer edge of the areola.
- Trans-axillary: This Involves a small incision created inside the armpit, by which the surgeon puts the breast augmentation utilizing technical tools and camera, in this, there’s absolutely no scar on the breast but at the armpit
- Transumbilical: This technique involves an incision just above the belly button. Each implant is inserted through this incision and then brought up to the breast, the advantage being there is no scarring on the breast itself.
Types of Implant Placement for Breast Augmentation
The strategy to put a breast augmentation is different:
- Sub glandular — The breast implant is put in distance between the breast gland (the mammary gland) and the pectoralis major muscle (leading muscle of the torso ) and provides great results.
- Sub muscle — The breast implant is positioned under the pectoralis major muscle, that this implantation approach affects maximum coverage of their breast implants.
Analysis for Breast Augmentation
- To improve and reestablish breast quantity when the lady feels her breast are too small thus helping in improving self-picture
- Correct noticeable breast asymmetry, and proper tuberous breast deformities.
- If a breast has been removed or disfigured by surgery to treat breast cancer or trauma.
- Frequently used using a breast lift process to enhance the shape of breasts.
Breast Augmentation Cost in India
( Indian Rupees approx. 1,65,000 )
- Will assess your overall health status, previous surgical background
- Current Medical history, medication allergies
- A household history of breast cancer
- Examine your breasts, Discuss probable outcomes of breast lift operation and some other risks or possible complications
- Fix your Present-day drugs, and even discontinue few drugs like aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Quit smoking several months prior to operation
The procedure takes one to two hours:
- Anesthesia – usually performed under general anesthesia.
- The incision -breast enhancement process can be accomplished via many different incision patterns and procedures. The Precise procedure used will change, the surgeon will probably create an incision under your breasts, either from the axilla (underarms) or about your nipples, Depending upon Your body anatomy form of implant, etc
- Implant Positioning – The physician will set the breast augmentation into a pocket over or under your chest muscle(pectoralis major muscle )
- Sutures or surgical tape might be used to close the epidermis. Some incision outlines are hidden in the breast shapes, Incision lines will vanish although not permanently vanish
- Shifted to recovery and kept under observation till vitals stabilize
- Your Breasts will be coated with dressing gauze following the operation.
- You will Have drainage tubes, which can be taken out in a couple of days.
- Soreness For the very first week possibly prescribed drugs for pain
- Restrict strenuous exercise for approximately 2-4 months
- Scars Of breast enhancement procedure cure at 6-weeks post-operative, also vanish within a few weeks,
- Supportive surgical bra or sports bra to get couple of weeks after breastfeeding augmentation
- For Silicone implants, it is advised that patients undergo regular monitoring to display for ruptures
Risk of Breast Augmentation Operation
- Feeling in the breast and breastfeeding
- Threading and forming in the region around the augmentation
- Inadequate recovery of incisions
- Issues With all the dimensions or shapes of these implants resulting in asymmetrical breasts
- Rupture of all implant
- Fluid accumulation
Factors Affecting the Price of Breast Augmentation Process
Following are some variables that will affect the treatment:
- Running room, recovery room fees
- The fee to your group of physicians (Surgeons, Anesthetist, dieticians, etc )
- Medicines and sterile dressings
- Regular evaluation and diagnostic processes
- Is Determined by the treatment choices: Implant price
The Most Important Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the indications of breast augmentation surgery?
A: To improve and restore breast quantity when the lady feels that her breast are too little
- To Attain better equilibrium
- Frequently used with a breast reduction process to enhance the shape of breasts
- if a breast has been removed or disfigured by surgery to treat breast cancer or injury
Q: Is it secure to have a mammogram with breast augmentation?
A: Yes it is secure to have mammograms with breast implants.
Q: What occurs when breast implant ruptures?
A: It is going to quickly deflate, and may be surgically removed.
Normally saline implant rupture is really a quiet rupture Significance every time a silicone breast implant ruptures it ordinarily doesn’t deflate, the gel flows from it and migrate normally to breast and armpit. For saline implants, so it’s suggested to undergo regular monitoring to display to ruptures
Q: When does one breast augmentation?
- When there is damage during implantation or other surgical procedures
- degradation of the implant shell
- trauma or mechanical pressure
Q: What do you really mean by silent rupture?
A: Silicone breast implants may cause no obvious symptoms when they rupture. This is known as a silent rupture.
Q: Just how long is the recovery period following breast lift surgery?
A: Breast augmentation surgery, based on the nature of the tasks, and resumes most daily tasks after a week or so.
Q: Which are precautions after the breast lift procedure?
- You’ll have to restrict exercise to the first 2-6 weeks following a breast lift;
- Sleeping on your back for your first fourteen days or longer after the operation.
- For silicone implants, so It’s Suggested that patients undergo regular monitoring to display for ruptures
Q: What’s the Difference Between Saline and Silicone Breast Implants?
A: Though silicone gel implants feel much more like breasts compared to silicone, they pose more of a danger if they flow.
Q: What’s the term of breast augmentation surgery?
A: The duration of the surgery is generally 2-3 hours together with the hospital stay for approximately one day.
943 Phahonyothin Rd, Phaya Thai Sub-District Bangkok 10400 Thailand
Established in : 1987
Number of Beds : 600
Scheme-L11, P-4&5, Gariahat Road Kolkata 700029 India
Established in : 1996
Number of Beds : 400
Zeytinlik mah Kennedy Cad. No:24 Ic Kapi No:1 Bakirkoy 34140 Turkey
Established in : 2013
Number of Beds :
Visiting Consultant , MCh, MS, MBBS,
29 years of experience Noida , India