Breast Augmentation Cost in Turkey
One of the top five most common cosmetic treatments is breast enlargement. Every year, tens of thousands of women from all over the world travel to Turkey, one of the most popular medical tourism destinations, to get this procedure. The size and shape of a woman’s breasts have an important role in her overall beauty. With this procedure, they can improve the appearance of their breasts and get the desired look.
Breast implant surgery in Turkey is a safe and effective procedure performed by internationally trained surgeons in state-of-the-art facilities. Breast augmentations have been performed by doctors utilizing a range of procedures and approaches. They use high-quality implants and recommend the best technique and implant for the patient’s needs.
What is Breast Augmentation Surgery?
Breast augmentation surgery is also known as breast enlargement, breast implant surgery, mammoplasty, or boob job surgery. The treatment tries to increase the size of the breasts while also altering their shape, contour, and symmetry. It is most commonly done to improve the aesthetic appeal of the breast or to reconstruct the breast for cancer patients (after the removal of one or both breasts – mastectomy).
Depending on the pattern of incision and placement of breast implants, many approaches can be employed to execute this surgery. Breast augmentation surgery or breast implant surgery are other terms for the same procedure.
What are the advantages of having breast surgery in Turkey?
Breast enlargement surgery is one of the most popular cosmetic treatments in Turkey. Women from all around the world flock to low-cost countries for high-quality breast implant surgery. Turkey is known around the world for its high-quality medical services and facilities, as well as its affordable healthcare packages. Turkey’s plastic surgeons are world-renowned experts with extensive experience in reconstructive and aesthetic breast surgery. These doctors provide a customized treatment plan based on the patient’s unique preferences, as well as excellent service and medical care. They are backed up by a medical team that is both experienced and well-trained.
Breast augmentation in Turkey is performed at the country’s best international grade hospitals and clinics. These hospitals are cutting-edge medical institutes with cutting-edge technology.
In comparison to numerous other nations, including Europe and the United States, the cost of breast augmentation in Turkey is substantially lower. Although the cost of breast augmentation in Turkey remains reasonable, it can vary depending on a number of criteria, including the surgeon’s experience, the type of breast implant used, the hospital’s standard, and more.
Patients in Turkey are given a specific treatment plan for breast enlargement based on a variety of factors, including their age, surgical eligibility, body structure, tissue type, and personal preferences.
What are the different types of Breast Implants?
For breast augmentation surgery, there are primarily two types of breast implants:
1. Saline Implants: They are made out of a silicone shell that is filled with sterile salt water. The saline implants are either pre-filled or filled during the surgery using saline. This implant type gives the breasts a more even contour, as well as a more natural look and firmness. Saline-filled implants, on the other hand, can rupture over time or wrinkle prematurely. The shell will collapse if the implant leaks, but the saline will eventually be absorbed and evacuated out of the body.
2. Silicone Implants: Silicone shells that are filled with a plastic gel in comparison to other implants, this is sometimes the preferred form of implant since it provides the breast a more natural feel. These implants can be pre-filled or filled during the process, just as saline implants. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has given it their approval for breast augmentation in women aged 22 and up. When the gel inside these implants leaks, it either remains inside the shell or pours into the breast implant pocket. Revision surgery will be recommended depending on whether or not the leaky silicone-filled implant collapses.
Breast Augmentation Surgery in Turkey
Breast Augmentation surgery in Turkey is a safe and successful treatment that is carried out by internationally qualified doctors in high-tech facilities. The doctors have performed breast augmentations using a variety of procedures and approaches.
- They employ the highest-quality implants and recommend the most appropriate procedure and implant based on the patient’s desired outcome.
- Patients can anticipate worldwide grade care and clinical services at Turkey’s leading hospitals, in addition to competent surgeons and high-quality breast implants. These medical facilities are accredited and treat patients from all around the world.
- The leading hospitals in Turkey for breast surgery are known for their medical procedures and high success rate.
- Another reason to have breast augmentation in Turkey is the extremely low cost. An overseas patient can save a large amount of money on breast implant surgery in Turkey because the cost is lower than in various other countries.
- The hospital’s packages include a variety of amenities to ensure that international guests receive high-quality treatment and care.
What Happens in Breast Augmentation Surgery?
Before and After Augmentation Surgery
Before the surgery:
- Through a careful examination, the doctor will determine if the patient is a good candidate for the surgery. If the operation is a good fit for the patient, the doctor will assess the procedure’s nature, expectations, and outcomes.
- After the operation has been verified and arranged, the patient must stop smoking and refrain from taking any medications that may raise the risk of bleeding. Before the surgery, the medical team will tell you when to cease eating and drinking.
- The guidelines given before to surgery are critical for a safe and successful recovery.
After the surgery:
- Because breast lift and augmentation surgery is performed as an outpatient operation, patients can usually return home the same day. Some individuals, however, may need to spend a night or two in the hospital.
- After the procedure, there may be some little discomfort and visible swelling in the breast. Some patients may also experience bruises in the breast skin.
- Along the incision line, scar tissue will form, although it will diminish with time. The colour left behind, on the other hand, may never be exactly to the skin tone.
- Patients are sometimes recommended to use a sports bra and wear a compression bandage to support their breasts. This also aids in the proper placement of breast implants after surgery.
- Most individuals report that their discomfort is minor and tolerable. If necessary, the plastic surgeon will prescribe pain medication to help control the discomfort.
- If the stitches are non-absorbable and a drain is used, the doctor will either remove them at the first post-operative visit or schedule a time for them to be removed.
- Swelling and pain will be visible for the next 2-3 weeks after the boob job, but they will fade with time.
- The doctor will urge the patient to avoid vigorous activities for a certain period of time, and if the patient works in a physically demanding job, they will be required to take three or more weeks off. During this time, no heavy lifting or strenuous activities, such as jogging, are permitted.
Risk of Breast Enlargement
Despite the fact that contemporary medicine has progressed and better quality implants and surgical techniques are now accessible, surgical treatment still includes risks and the potential for problems. The following are some of the possible dangers and consequences connected with breast augmentation surgery:
- Complications with anesthesia (allergic reactions)
- Hematoma Infection and Bleeding
- Changes in nipple or breast feeling or lack of sensitivity (usually temporary and gets better in 6 months to 1 year; permanent loss of sensation is rare)
- Scarring that is abnormal; scar tissue growth surrounding the implant (capsular contracture)
- The implant is in an incorrect or defective position.
- The Implant has leaked or ruptured.
- Seroma- Fluid buildup surrounding the incision.
- Skin wrinkling around the implant
- Breast pain that doesn’t go away
- Another or revision operation is required.
- Breast asymmetry following surgery
Breast implant surgery is accessible in Turkey. In this country, plastic surgery, particularly breast implant surgery, is commonly practiced. Surgical procedures such as breast lipofilling, lifts, and reductions are also performed by surgeons in this country. In Turkish plastic surgery facilities, modern implants are employed. Here you will find talented surgeons whose services are in high demand all over the world. As a result, Turkey’s medical tourism industry is rapidly expanding. Patients from all over the world are flocking to this country to take advantage of the country’s plastic surgery medical services.
The Most Important Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When can I return to work after surgery?
A: In most cases, you can return to work one week after your treatment. It’s at this point in your rehabilitation that you’ll show less signs of surgery.
It would be ideal if you were able to return to work in 7 to 10 days after your treatment.
Q: What type of Anaesthesia is used for such surgical procedures?
A: Breast augmentation surgery is normally conducted under general anaesthesia, regardless of the type of implant used. As a result, you’ll fall asleep during the treatment. To avoid any after-effects from general anaesthesia, you will spend one night in the hospital after the procedure.
Q: Is this procedure is safe?
A: Breast implants are, in fact, risk-free. Most of the hospitals in turkey uses Mentor silicone gel implants, which have four shell layers and eliminate the danger of leakage. Mentor implants have a lower risk of capsulation and a lower risk of fracture due to its surface and structure.
Q: Is Turkey a good place for plastic surgery?
A: Furthermore, Turkey is a dependable country for Plastic Surgery; for example, patients are assessed before surgery and pharmacological therapy is offered to prevent complications in cosmetic surgery facilities.