IVF with Donor Egg for Post Menopause Cost in India
- The cost of IVF with Donor Eggs in India ranges between USD 4300 to USD 5800.
- No hospitalization is required for this, but the wife has to stay for 28 days in India. The husband can go back in seven days following sperm donation.
- The age of women is a significant IVF success factor. For girls age less than 35, the success rate is around 55-60%, while for females older than 35, the success rate is generally 40-45%.
- The donor has to undergo a variety of tests such as genetic screening, screening of Eggs, and tests for other ailments.
More About IVF with Donor Egg
Planned pregnancies among 40-year-olds are more widespread these days. But at age 40 and above girls have decreased fertility potential compared to that observed in younger girls. There are a number of ways in that IVF can assist, these are:
- IVF Treatment
- IVF with genetic testing
- IVF with donor eggs
Age limits for IVF
- Many IVF clinics have an upper age limit for permitting IVF therapy when using their “own eggs”: This really is between 42 and 45 decades old.
- Donor eggs are generally utilized until approximately age 49
IVF with Donor Eggs
In vitro fertilization with donor eggs along with your spouse’s semen is a laboratory procedure that contains fertilizing a donor’s eggs together with your spouse’s sperm. The fertilized egg becomes a pre-embryo and it is subsequently moved to a formerly prepared uterus to keep on developing.
- Donor choice: This can be done based on exceptionally strict medical standards and may experience a series of evaluations to rule out any Significant ailments and ailments that may have impacts on the baby’s wellbeing
- Donor therapy: They must undergo therapy for around fourteen days to stimulate their ovaries. This is composed of administering subcutaneous (below the skin) hormone shots. Their observation will be accomplished with ultrasound scans and blood tests if needed. The eggs are then eliminated by inserting a fine needle into the gut while the girl is under anesthesia.
- In vitro fertilization & embryo transfer: when the donor eggs are chosen, they are put in a culture dish to get a couple of hours while the semen is ready along with the sperm is split.
- Cryopreservation: The pre-embryos which have never been moved are suspended in liquid nitrogen (this kind of cryopreservation is referred to as Vitrification) and they’re then carefully tagged and kept at the embryo bank. These pre-embryos may be utilized in subsequent cycles when a pregnancy isn’t achieved on the first try or to another pregnancy.
IVF with Donor Eggs for Post Menopause Cost in India
( Indian Rupees 3,09,600 )
How are Frozen Donor Eggs a Better Option
Synchronization of their embryo culture and the receiver’s uterine receptivity is of crucial significance for the success of IVF. The procedure can become hard in the event of fresh donor eggs. This is due to the fact that the specialist must fine-tune the donor and receiver cycles to perfection. There Are Lots of other reasons:
- The donor may be superovulated obviously for egg IVF since these eggs need to be kept for later usage.
- The number of eggs offered for transport is fairly good, which enhances the odds of having at least 2 top quality blastocysts for transport.
- When new eggs are being used, then there’s absolutely no guarantee about the amount of very good quality eggs (and then embryos), which will be accessible at the close of the cycle. This usually means there is always a danger of a failed cycle in comparison with high probability in the event of frozen egg IVF.
- Eggs may be screened for infectious diseases (as is performed with donor sperms), making the procedure considerably safer.
Factors Affecting the Cost of IVF Treatment with Donor Eggs
Following are the factors which will affect the treatment cost:
The hospital patient is opting for:
- Room –Standard single room, deluxe room, super deluxe room for the number of nights specified (including nursing fee, meals, room rate, and room service).
- Operating room, ICU
- Fee for the team of doctors (Surgeons, Anesthetist, Dietician )
- Standard test and diagnostic procedures
- The cost will also depend on
- Donor for the egg
- Freezing the egg
Read More – Procedures to Perform IVF Successfully
The Most Important Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are there any restrictions on physical or personal activities during an IVF Cycle?
A: Following are the restrictions, which needs to be taken during the IVF Cycle :
- Heavy exercises such as aerobics, jogging, weight lifting, etc.
Q: When is the pregnancy test performed?
A: The blood pregnancy test is performed 14 days after the egg retrieval.
Q: What happens when a female gets pregnant?
A: If a patient becomes pregnant, then they’ll be requested to go back to the workplace for a repeat blood test. After that, an ultrasound is done to guarantee that an ongoing pregnancy. When the fetal heartbeat was confirmed, patients have been referred to an obstetrician for the rest of the pregnancy.
Q: If a patient doesn’t get pregnant, then when can they try next?
A: It’s chiefly advised the patients must wait for just one or two complete menstrual cycles prior to starting a second ART cycle. Sometimes evaluations are required that will delay the following cycles.
Q: Is there a higher risk of miscarriages?
A: Many times elderly females experience ART and their miscarriage rates are obviously higher. Since pregnancy testing has been completed fourteen days after embryo transfer, spontaneous miscarriages could be discovered in the first stages of pregnancy. These miscarriages would likely go undetected in the overall population.
Q: How the number of embryos to be transferred are decided?
A: This will be discussed at the time of consent signing. But mostly
- Under 34 years: 1-2 embryos
- 35-37 years: 2-3 embryos
- 38-40 years : 3 embryos
Note: These numbers may vary depending on the individual diagnosis and clinical circumstance.
9/1, Convent Road Silom, Bangrak Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Established in : 1898
Number of Beds :
28th St - Mohamed Bin Zayed City United Arab Emirates
Established in : 2017
Number of Beds : 300
27 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
Established in : 1898
Number of Beds : 525
Senior Consultant , FRCOG, MBBS
22 years of experience
Chief , MBBS, MD, MRCOG
15 years of experience Bangalore , India
Senior Consultant , DGO, MD, MBBS,
18 years of experience Mumbai , India